I am a Medical Student, a Biomedical Science graduate and a qualified teacher with great teaching ability that will help your child succeed. In addition, I also offer a £1 service for Science questions via google handouts (email).
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc - Biomedical Science
Medicine: Medical Student
- How much do you charge?
KS3 Science £1 per 30 minutes
KS4 Science £1 per 30 minutes
- Where do you teach?
I only teach online.
- When are you available?
Monday to Friday: 18:00 to 23:59.
Saturday and Sunday: 06:00 to 23:59.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS3 Science (Ages 11 - 14)
KS4 Science (Ages 14 - 16)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
My QTS and teaching experience (over 5 years) has trained me to cover all aspects of the National Curriculum for Science and this includes one to one and classrooms. I have also studied Biomedical Science at the University of the West of England, Bristol, and am currently a Medical Student at the Medical University of Plovdiv.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Biomedical Science
• QTS Science
• Up to date DBS sevice is available
• Medical University of Plovdiv
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school science lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|