My teaching Methodology would be to start with phonics and learn the basic usage first. Develop Reading as well as Writing skills. Later assist in speaking the language fluently with correct understanding. Also be able to understand Hindi through Hindi movies and programs.
I am a post graduate in Management Studies. I have studied to write and speak Hindi for 12 years and continue to use the language with my peers and fellow beings. I have also read books in Hindi. Hindi is useful in Asian countries and the middle east.
To contribute towards the growth and development of the dynamic society, where opportunities to grow both personally and professionally are ample, and where I can effectively contribute my knowledge, learning, skills & abilities, at the same time exhibit the right attitude towards achieving the society's well being.
Employer - Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,Mumbai - India
Position - Deputy Manager – Retail Liabilities–Training & Development Division
Job Responsibilities - Learning & Development support.Training Delivery & training related activities.
Period - Aug2006 –Jan 2011
● Administration of Learning Management System
● Co-ordination of Classroom Trainings (Both in Hindi and English)
● Training Support Functions (Both in Hindi and English)
● Organization of Bank Orientation Program (Both in Hindi and English)
Certificate of Excellence received for developing Training Module on Banking & Relationship Management from Group head – Retail Liabilities & Branch Banking, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. India.
● Professional Human Resource Management Certification Program, Sep 2014, from REI (Regional Education Institute), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
● Masters in Management Studies (Equivalent to MBA) in Human Resources Management, 2004 -2006, Mumbai University - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. (Passed with a First Class)
● Bachelor in Management Studies 2000 - 2003, S.I.E.S. College of Commerce and Economics - Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India. (Passed with a First Class)
● HSC (Higher Secondary School), Commerce and Economics 1998 - 2000, Sydenham College of commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. (Passed with a First Class)
● SSC (Secondary School Certificate) 1998,Mary Immaculate Girl's High School, - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. (Passed with a Distinction)
● MS Excel
● MS Word
● Power point
● Web Surfing
● Languages : English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam & Marathi.
● Date of birth : 17 January 1982; Nationality : Indian
● Marital Status : Married
● Visa status : Husband Sponsor (Residence Visa, UAE)
● License : UAE Driving License
hindi lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£9|