If you are looking for high quality tuition at an affordable price I will not waste your time.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Bass Guitar, fretted and fretless.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have no formal qualifications.
- How much do you charge?
£18 per hour, discounts negotiable for bulk/group booking.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home only.
- When are you available?
Times negotiable, mainly evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From beginners to intermediate, 12yrs+.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Many do not seek formal qualifications, however, I will prepare for Register of Guitar Tutors grades.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 40 years experience of playing many styles, rock, pop, jazz, country.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a current full CRB check which runs out in 2013.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied part time under Lawrence Canty at the Goldsmiths College Bass Guitar Class in 1980.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My current students are mature people who wish to develop their techniques and knowledge of different musical styles.
bass guitar lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||£18||Not available|