- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach French, Geography and Statistics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA (Hons) Development Studies and Geography (2:1), SOAS.
- How much do you charge?
Discount to children whose parents are on benefits - proof required.
- Where do you teach?
Teaching mainly at home, in the West Green area of Tottenham. I can travel to the surrounding areas at weekends.
- When are you available?
Weekdays: 6.30-7.30pm; 7.45-8.45pm; 9-10pm
Weekends: by prior arrangements, generally Saturdays and Sundays from 11am,
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE and 'A' Levels.
Parents of 16 to 18 year old are welcome to stay during the tuition.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can provide occasional help via skype if the student is desperate for help. Time on skype will be counted in sectons of 15minutes and added to the next tuition fee.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I beleve that the learning process should be easy, however difficult the subject is. I bring pictures, everyday objects and surroundings into the tuition and make sure the student understands and practice the subject without feeling learning is a chore.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching to GCSEs students, 'A' level students, evening classes to adults beginners.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
City & Guild teacher training course in 1994/5, Hendon
TEFL 1999/2000, SOAS
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|