Piano teacher in NW London
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano and theory up to grade 8
- Tell me about your qualifications.
ARCM (piano teaching)
LLCM (piano performance)
- How much do you charge?
£20 per 40 minutes or £25 per hour (for advanced pupils).
- Where do you teach?
I teach pupils in their own homes or at my studio in Golders Green. I teach mostly in Golders Green and surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
Weekday mornings, afternoons, and early evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From age 5 upwards. All levels from beginners to Grade 8 standard.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM graded piano and theory exams
- What kind of experience do you have?
Many years experience of teaching pupils of all ages and abilities, with a very high exam success rate.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied at the London College of Music and The Rubin Academy of Music, Jerusalem
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|