- Which subject(s) do you teach?
We are a group of experienced ICT tutors with over 10 years of experience in AQA, EDEXCEL and OCR syllabi. Most of our lessons are delivered on a one-to-one basis. Past exam papers are discussed at the end of each theory section. Excellent project and coursework support in a variety of programming languages.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSC, MSC, MBA, PGCE
- How much do you charge?
Lesson at tutors place - £20-25 per hour
Lesson at student's place - £25-30 per hour
Online lesson - £15 per hour
- Where do you teach?
East London, Ilford, Romford, and other areas
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE, AS, A2, BTEC, DiDA, New 14-16 Diploma, (OCR, AQA, Edexcel)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
We also can provide online tuition via special remote viewing software. We can arrange a free session to try it.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Most of our lessons are delivered on a one-to-one basis. Past exam papers are discussed at the end of each theory section. Excellent project and coursework support in a variety of programming languages.
- What kind of experience do you have?
We are UK qualified school teachers. We have years of experience with Edexcel, AQA and OCR Exam boards for both coursework and exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
IfL - The Institute for Learning.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
We have a good record of excellent grades
• BSC, MSC, MBA
• FULL CRB
• IfL - The Institute for Learning. British Computer Society
basic computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer science lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|