I am an experienced coach and am passionate about the voice and how empowering effective communication can be. I am a trained actress and professional voiceover artist and will help you to achieve your communication goals using a bespoke programme.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Below are the areas I coach in:
- Effective Communication skills - finding more confidence, presence and range as a communicator.
- Accent reduction - Softening your native accent to find a more neutral RP sound.
- Public Speaking - Building confidence, technique and style for pitches/presentations/public speaking occasions.
- Interview Technique - Working to present yourself as the most attractive candidate for the job.
I also work with individuals looking to do the following:
- Prepare for drama school auditions
- Improve their acting technique
- Take LAMDA exams
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA/Hons degree in Acting from Arts Educational.
Diploma through LAMDA exams.
Trained with London Speech Workshop as a senior coach.
- How much do you charge?
Public Speaking/ Accent Reduction/ Interview Coaching:
1:1 sessions last an hour and cost £60
A package of 10 sessions costs £550
I strongly advise that all communication coaching clients have a trial session first (at the discounted rate of £40). This means that you are able to see how I work and find out if the sessions are a good fit for you, and I can see your specific communication needs and goals.
Please contact me for prices.
NB. If I travel to your place of work/home, there will be a small additional fee to cover travel time (dependent of area)
- Where do you teach?
I have an office in London Bridge which I use on evenings and at weekends. I am however flexible and can come to your place of work/home for a small extra fee (dependent on location) I am happy to travel across London and even further afield with prior consultation.
- When are you available?
I have flexible availability. Please contact me to find out more.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels and ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for LAMDA exams and drama school auditions.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype sessions can be arranged for a reduced fee.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have extensive coaching experience in all aspects of communication. I have worked and continue to work with a hugely varied client base and use a unique blend of techniques to create a bespoke course programme for each client. This is key to enable each individual to achieve their specific communication goals, be this in regards to their accent, an upcoming interview, presentations or more general communication.
I find that having trained as a professional actor, I have a great skill set to bring to my communication coaching, which clients always benefit from. I have worked across TV, radio and stage, as an actor, presenter and voiceover artist. Clients include Sky, Nickelodeon, Disney and Global Radio to name a few.
Being a working actress means my skills are always kept up to date. Previous to drama school training I gained all of my LAMDA grades (grade 3- Diploma) and also hold the Bronze and Silver grades in RADA Shakespeare certificate. I have taught LAMDA exams both privately, and at Portland Place School, and have also helped potential drama school students with their audition preparation ( with a 100% acceptance rate!).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Bethan always listens to what you want to achieve and every session has helped with my progress. 10/10
Bethan was really great at making me feel comfortable, I really felt like she was supporting me in each session and I now have all the tools to continue to improve.”
Really good... able to quickly identify areas of improvement, then having the correct tools and exercises to work on the identified areas. Learnt techniques that I can take away and work on”
pitching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|