- Hourly rate £35
- Response Time 1h
- Number of students 1
1st lesson free!
BIM Manager & Revit Trainer. Willing to be proficient in Revit Architecture or Structure? Trained over 50+ Architects, Engineers and students. Professional teaching method and approach. London Based
- By webcam
Francesco is one of our best tutors. They have a high-quality profile, verified qualifications, a quick response time, and great reviews from students!
About the lesson
As a BIM Consultant and Revit Coach, I provided regular group and one to one training and support to over 50+ professionals and students over 8 years. I assisted them on daily basis to ensure the professional use of Autodesk Revit to deliver projects in the most efficient and productive way.
- focus on Revit Architecture or Structure
- include both a short theoretical part to explain the tools, the logic behind the software and a more comprehensive practical part with examples and different scenarios.
- aim to teach the method of study and practical approach to creating and managing BIM Models and data.
- are customised based on student level of knowledge and educational background.
- are accessible to all levels, from beginners to experienced/advanced users.
- are also available through training packages, both in-person and remotely
- are available all week, including evening (until 10 pm) and weekend.
I can also assist and help you with:
- Revit support and consulting
- Professional long term training and learning development plan
- BIM Modelling
- Model and data management
- Creation of Revit families and Template
- Setting up Revit Standards and Protocols
- Dynamo Scripts
- Computer Skills
I'm a BIM Manager, Consultant and Revit Trainer based in London with an architectural and structural engineering background. Founder of a BIM Consultancy & Digital Design firm. Autodesk Certified Professional and RICS BIM Management Certified.
I daily use Revit and other BIM Software to create and manage models at all levels for several Architectural and Engineering companies. I assist Architects, Engineers and Developers on BIM Modelling, Coordination, Implementation and Revit Training.
My professional experience in assisting Architects and Engineers and training over 50+ professionals and students, allowed me to be goal-driven, solve problems from a different point of view, be well organised, be clear during my training sessions and meet different needs that people have. I am a patient, easy-going and ambitious person who always achieved the goals set.
I provide different professional packages based on a person's need, level of knowledge and length of the course. The hourly rate shown in the ad is recommended for those who have basic and intermediate knowledge and needs support for projects, model issues and professional advice. For students with no knowledge or at the beginning of the Revit journey, I would strongly suggest a short theoretical introduction to explain the tools, the logic behind the software and the approach in real projects for an educational cost of £50/h - minimum 4 hours but recommended 8h which can give you a better overview and understanding.
All lessons I provide aim to teach the method of study, workflow and practical approach to creating and managing BIM Models and data.
Perfect! Great communicator
Very skilled and knowledgeable in the subject
All in all fantastic tutor
View more reviews
Francesco is an excellent communicator and knowledgeable professional that has a vast experience to share and trainee people.
I had the opportunity to work with him and contribute on few projects and recommend his work.
I worked with Francesco for a while.
He is knowledgeable and professional.
Absolutely recommended, I will surely work with him
again in the future.
He is very knowledgeable with very detailed aspects of Revit but explains easily to understand. He has helped me with basic to understand and use to very detailed family models. Very kind and caring tutor.
I have worked with francesco years a ago. And he is a great tutor to explain complex concepts
Francesco is a great tutor with excellent knowledge about Revit, BIM software and vast experience in architecture and engineering. He is an easy going, friendly and patient person who is always willing to help. His lessons are easy to understand and well structured. I highly recommend him to those interested in becoming a professional in Revit and BIM Industry.
View more recommendations
- 5h: £150
- 10h: £300
All prices are intended for students and educational purposes.
- First 30 min of consulting is free of charge.
- Lessons are customised based on students' needs to find the best and most cost-effective solution for both of us.
- Lessons in ENG and ITA
- "Remote-Webcam": £35/h
- All lesson packs are intended "Remote-Webcam"
- All lessons available on weekdays (Monday to Friday) outside 9am-6pm and weekends.