i am a bio technologist and now days teach degree level student in college of agril. biotechnology my designation is asst professor my teaching skill is good, method of teaching s both chalk and talk, power point presentation.
i am teach in private tuition as well as institutional. i have 2 years experience in teaching field i have taught 150 degree level students in institution and 50 students in private tuition and lets discuss about result is too good
no additional charge
SOURABH SHIVAJI BHUJBAL
Degree : Master of Science (Biotechnology)
Date of Birth : 28th August 1993
Address : A/P Giravi Tal-Malshiras Dist-Solapur – 413111
Languages : English, Hindi & Marathi.
Hobbies : Surfing net, Travelling, reading books
Email : (concealed information)
Contact : (concealed information)
To Work in an organization that provides me an opportunity to work in challenging, team orientated environment where I can apply my knowledge, creativity, innovation & logic. At the same time learn and enhance my skills.
Sr. no. DEGREE/
COURSE BOARD/ UNIVERSITY SCHOOL/ INSTITUTION YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE
1. M.Sc. (Biotechnology) Shivaji University,
Kolhapur Department of Biotechnology 2015-16 56.46%
(Biotechnology) Solapur University,
Solapur V.G.Shivdare collage,
3. H.S.C. Maharashtra state board Natepute Jr. collage,
4. S.S.C Maharashtra state board S.R.M.P.Vidhyalaya,
1. B.Sc. Project title-“Comparative nutritional study between Soya bean and Mushroom”.
2. M.Sc. Project title- “Fluoride uptake and accumulation by “Pogontherum crinitum and Nerium oleander from water”
1. “Fundamental of enzyme purification and optimization studies and essence of animal tissue culture”2012 at Department of Biotechnology, V.G. Shivdare collage of arts commerce and science, Solapur
2. I have participated in national level quiz competition event in 2013’ held at Department of Biotechnology, V.G. Shivdare collage of arts commerce and science, Solapur
3. I have participated in “two days national seminar on recent trends in cell biology, biotechnology &bioinformatics” organized by Department of Zoology, Balwant collage, vita-2014
4. “life science technologies for changing life style” held at Department of Biotechnology, V.G. Shivdare collage of arts commerce and science, Solapur-2014
5. Attended industrial visits at “Jain Irrigation’’, Jalgaon -2014
6. Participated in “Indian science congress ” conducted by Jammu university 2014
7. Participated in “Indian science congress ” conducted by Mumbai university 2015
1. Rahul V. Khandare & Shaileshkumar B. Desai & Sourabh S. Bhujbal
Phytoremediation of fluoride with garden ornamentals Nerium oleander, Portulaca oleracea, and Pogonatherum crinitum
1. Biochemical and Molecular Biology experiments & techniques like chromatography, HPLC, and electrophoresis.
2. Microbiological experiments & techniques.
3. Tissue culture experiments & techniques.
4. Immunology experiments & techniques.
Assistant professor, at collage of agril. Biotechnology sangulwadi tal-vaibhavwadi Dist- sindhudurg – 1 year 3month
Mr chetan wadeker
Principal college of agril. Engineering and technology sangulwadi
Mob no -(concealed information)
I hereby declare, that all the above information furnished by me, is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: Sourabh Shivaji Bhujbal
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, molecular biology lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£5|