My main goal when teaching someone is to find the passion for piano and get to enjoy music on a next level. I usually use books for beginners and try to build up confidence when reading music.
I am a postgrad student that also graduated an Elementary Art School. I have been playing the piano since I was 5 and have some experience in giving lessons due to some voluntary work I did with my uni in one of Colchester's schools.
University of Newcastle September 2019-ongoing
University of Essex September, 2015- July, 2019
2:1 BSc Biochemistry
Primary and Secondary Music School, Piano class. May 2002- June 2011
IELTS Certificate, Excellent (7.5)
20 September 2014
DAF Certificate-Goethe Institute, Certificate in Advanced German Language 11 Sep 2014
Voluntary work, VTeam, University of Essex 2015-present
• Different projects in the local community, from litter picking in parks to one-to-one piano lessons in a secondary school
• Self- development workshop Hola- Youth Academy, 2012 (team work, communication, creativity, project management, public speaking, budgets and sales)
• Extensive team work skills acquired during my undergraduate degree and placement year, as well as in high school while I was volunteering
• Participation at Summer school- Entrepreneurship and German language-2014, C1 level.
First aid skills
• Possessing the knowledge of first aid in case of a health emergency, learned during my time with the Red Cross
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||Not available|