I am a research fellow and have a very clear concept of my subject that is Bioinformatics, theoretical as well as practical knowledge of this subject. From Bioinformatics databases to structural and computer-aided drug designing. I have experience in these subjects.
Biology- I have 3 years of experience of teaching biology to school students.
I have 2 years of research experience in bioinformatics and 3 years of teaching biology to school students of 10th to 12th class of strength 8 to 10 per batch of CBSE board, State Board, ICSE board. All students had got 70+ marks in biology subjects
WORK EXPERIENCE :
• Research Innovation Fellow, Design Innovation Centre, University of Rajasthan (March 23,
• Junior Research Fellow, Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, School of Life
Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Telangana (February 22, 2016 – October 15, 2016).
• Data Analyst, Sukshma Vision, Ahmedabad (July 6, 2015 - February 6, 2016).
• Minhas G, Sharma J and Khan N (2016) Cellular Stress Response and Immune Signaling
in Retinal Ischemia–Reperfusion Injury. Front. Immunol. 7:444.
doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2(concealed information)
• Divya Bhatia, Narendra K. Agrawal, DivyaSaxena, Jyoti Sharma, Prajkta Mane."Rasayanik
tareeke se sansleshit Cadmiumsulphide ke nano-particles ke jeewanurodhi gundharmo ka
adhyann". DESIDOC Hindi journal, SamkalinVigyan, 2013, Defense Research and
Development Organisation (DRDO). ISBN 97(concealed information), p195.
• Sharma J., Agrawal K., Gupta N. “Identification of Binding Affinities of Drug Molecules
on Conserved Epitopic Glycoproteins of HIV (Type I)” (ISMPP International Conference on
PHHW), University of Rajasthan, India 2017.
• Sharma J., Agrawal K., Gupta N. “Target Identification for HIV (Type I) Through
Conserved Epitopic Glycoproteins”. International Conference on "Frontiers at the ChemistryAllied
• Sharma J., Divya S., Shubham M. “GM crops: Introduction, Availability, merit, and demerit”.
Rashtriya Vigyan Divas Samaroh, on Sources and Cost of GM crops, Navalgarh,
Jhunjhunu, India, 2013
• “Anti-HIV (Type 1) Drug for Highly Conserved Sequenced Targets” ongoing at DIC-RU,
Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. (March 23, 2017-
• Finding of differentially expressed genes in microarray dataset through R. (February 22,
2016 – October 15, 2016)
“In-silico Immunoinformatics Analysis of Envelope Protein
of Dengue virus” under the
guidance of Bioinformatics Institute of India (BII), Noida. (July 1, 2013-July 31, 2013)
Validation of these epitopes is done at University of Hyderabad. (February 22, 2016 –
October 15, 2016)
• Opinion mining of tweets data on US election. (July 6, 2015 - February 6, 2016).
• Dengue fever prediction through machine learning algorithm. (July 6, 2015 - February 6,
• M.Tech dissertation project “Data Mining on Microarray Data of Leukemia Disease” using
Weka. (August 2014 – January 2015)
• “Online Stamp Auction” project in PHP by using MySQL database, HTML, and CSS.
ACADEMIC TRAINING and WORKSHOP:
• “Drug Discovery Technology- Computational Approaches in Drug Discovery & Design” by
BioDiscovery Group, Delhi University (2018).
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python by Rice University (Online Course)
• “Using R for Statistical Analysis of Biological Data” a DBT sponsored workshop at
Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility (BIF), University of Rajasthan. (2014)
• “Application of Matlab in Engineering” at Malaya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
• Bioinformatics Workshop on “Genomics, Proteomics, Drug Design and High- Performance
Computing” at Supercomputing Facility for Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, Indian
Institute of Technology, Delhi. (2012)
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Experience of data analysis through WEKA (Analytical Tool), R and Java.
• Programming knowledge of Python, C, HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL.
• Software skills – Linux and Windows Operating System, MS Office.
• Excellent research skills in Immunoinformatics and Protein Structure Prediction Tools and
• Working knowledge of Drug Discovery, Designing, and Molecular Simulation tools.
• Knowledge of -omics science databases.
• Able to plan research and organize multiple responsibilities systemically.
• Master of Technology (Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech course) in Information & Communication
Technology, Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, (2009-2015)
• Bachelor of Technology (Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech course) in Biotechnology and
Bioinformatics, Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, (2009-2015)
• Higher Secondary Examination Certificate with 74.77%. (2008)
• Secondary School Examination Certificate with 88%. (2006)
INTEREST AND HOBBIES:
• Actively participated in the cultural week events of College, named “Verve” and school
events as speaker and dancer.
• Love Nature photography and sketching the portraits.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£6|