My method is learning fast and exercise enough. Every student is different so if you want to improve your level you have to practice as well. My lessons are based on a previous review about the theme that you need to study. In this case I usually asked some exercise to check also the method that you have already studied at school with your ordinary teacher. Then I prepare ad hoc lesson to focus your attention on the subject and I will help you to solve problems or exercises to verify that my teaching is effective.
I'm an hard worker biologist from Italy. I attended a Biology Master Degree in 2013 in Italy and I've been travelling since 2015. I started tutoring when I was a university student about 10 years ago. I usually prefer to teach private lesson so I can personalize the lesson to meet specific demands.
The cost for Primary School student is £15 ph
Executive Master: "Quality Management Systems and Food Security" March 2014 – May 2014
- Certified Auditor/Lead auditor of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (certified by "Know How Certification") - HACCP
- Internal Auditor BRC V.6 (certified by NSF Italy Organization)
- Internal Food Safety Auditor ISO 22000 (certified by NSF Italy Organization)
Master’s Degree in Life Science October 2007 – March 2013
University of Milan-Bicocca, Milan (Italy)
Maths, Physics, Statistics, Anatomy, Botany, Zoology, Zoo-geography, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Ecology, Biological Evolution and Biodiversity, Toxicology, Physiology.
Receptionist April 2017 – September 2017
Front Office Camping Bella Italia, via Bell'Italia 2, 37019 Peschiera del Garda (VR), Italy.
Tasks: check in, greet and direct visitors, customer service for general enquires and problems in the camping, work under pressure, receive courier packages, answering phone calls, back office duties, ability to speak Italian, English and German.
Retail assistance and Quality Control July 2016 – November 2016
Fish shop Darwin Fish Market , Francis Bay Drive, Darwin NT, Australia
Tasks: receive the new fishes and prepare the shop for the opening time, check the quality of the fishes and other seafood products, restock the fridges, cool room and freezers, packing, customer service, phone calls and orders, get the daily orders ready for the pickup in the shop, clean and refill ice, call the suppliers.
Waitress and kitchen hand August 2016 – November 2016
Seafood Restaurant Rachel’s on the Boardwalk, Cullen Bay (NT), 0820, Australia
Tasks: greet the customers, take the orders, cashier, customers service, kitchen's assistant, cleaning.
Agricultural worker December 2015 – April 2016
Farm “Sundown Produce PTY LDT” in Ballandeane (QLD), Australia.
Tasks: capsicum picking, packing, planting, quality control.
Food processing worker April 2015 – October 2015
Food factory “Peace love and vegetables”, 6 Ti-Tree Pl. Byron Bay (NSW), Australia
Tasks: work in a team, high standard of cleanliness and hygiene, packing sauerkraut, cashew cheese and coconut kefir, jars labeling, cleaning.
Scientific guide December 2014 – March 2015
Exhibit “In Principio”, Broletto Museum of Novara (Italy)
Tasks: conduct tours (schools and adults) of galleries, answer enquires, direct visitors to specific exhibits, give visitors information about exhibits.
Apprenticeship in Food Safety Laboratory June 2014 – September 2014
Food Safety Laboratory of Veterinary Medicine and Public Health System Department, Milano (Italy).
Tasks: extraction of fatty acids, fats, cholesterol, protein, salt, moisture and ash from food matrices (meat, sausages, cheese), data analysis.
Molecular Biologist (Intership) March 2012 – March 2013
ZooPlantLab – State University of Milan-Bicocca, Milan (Italy)
Research with molecular methods for the study of complex food matrices; project thesis: "DNA barcoding and molecular diagnostics of bacteria."
Ecology Internship April 2009 – June 2009
State University Milan-Bicocca, Comacchio’s Vallies, Emilia Romagna (Italy)
Research on the study of the species Larus michahellis; project thesis : "Effect of food supplementation on egg mass and on sex-ratio of largest eggs in yellow-legged gulls (Larus michahellis)."
• Cell cultures: Preparation of samples and solutions in sterility, ability to work under a laminar flow hood, cultures of bacterial cells in liquid and solid medium, bacterial growth curve, the technique of serial dilutions and viable count on the plate.
• Molecular biology: DNA extraction from food matrices using commercial kit, electrophoresis on agarose gel, PCR, DNA barcoding, Real Time PCR, purification of DNA using commercial kits, cloning vectors in E. coli competent cells, analysis of nucleotide sequences using software Bioedit.
• Biochemical technics: spectrophotometric measurements of bacterial cultures, ability to work under a chemical hood, extracting fat from food matrices, Soxhlet, Rotavapor, extraction fats acids from food matrices, Gas Chromatograph, cholesterol extraction from matrices alimenatri, HPLC, protein extraction, Kjeldahl, extraction of salt, moisture and ash calculation, muffle.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Exhibits positive outlook and natural enthusiasm to learn and subsequently develops confidence applying result-oriented approach and creativity towards mastery of skills.
• Coherent team spirit, able to gel seamlessly as work groups and extend unity towards achieving the highest productivity.
• Good leadership skills and inclination to coordinate working groups gained during my training (university, master, summer camps).
• Knowledge of operating systems Microsoft Windows. Excellent knowledge of the programs of Microsoft Office (Word , Excel , PowerPoint , Outlook ).
• Excellent ability to use search engines (PubMed) of the Internet, and databases (NCBI), hospitality management software (SGS).
• Languages: Italian (mother tongue), English, German.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£23||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£105||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£220||Not available|