I achieved 10 A*S at GCSEs and am currently attending the sixth form of Dartford Grammar School. I also voluntarily teach at Wentworth Primary School on a weekly basis. I am happy to tutor any subject but I must admit that my strengths lie in English and Maths. I am more than capable to tutor in any of the core GCSE subjects but I think I would be the most helpful in History, Maths, English Literature and Language, Chemistry and Biology. I am offering the chance of online tuition also. I am willing to give the first lesson for free and then we can see where to go from there.
I have tutored Year 10 Maths and Physics,Year 11 GCSE Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry and have also taught Year 6 Maths. I feel I have always demonstrated a significant degree of competence when I teach and have helped my students grasp some very challenging concepts.
The rate is negotiable.
• I can speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
• I have participated in the training of junior doctors, in order for them to acquire the skills to enable them to communicate with children.
• I have taken part in team building exercises.
• I can talk to a large public audience and have taken part in a number of public speaking competitions.
• I have completed year 11 at Dartford Grammar School and am awaiting my GCSE results.
• I received 8 GCSES and 3 IGCSES:
1. English Literature: A*
2. English Language: A*
3. Maths: A*
4. Biology: A*
5. Chemistry: A*
6. Physics: A*
7. Religious Studies: A*
8. Drama: B
9. History (IGCSE): A*
10. French (IGCSE): A*
11. Spanish (IGCSE): A*
• I have a Bronze Arts Award and a Silver Arts Award
• I have achieved a Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award and am working on my Silver.
• I have a Silver Intermediate Maths Challenge Award.
• I was a year 11 prefect, during which I achieved Gold in my SSAT leadership qualification and am also a Senior Prefect.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£17|