I am a fun and interactive teacher. As a student, I understand that learning can be boring. That Is why make my teaching experiences fun by involving games from mathematics for children to science for adults. I like to give tests at the start and end of each topic to make sure I focus on what the student needs to focus on specifically. This allows us to get straight to the point without wasting valuable time.
I have been giving lessons for 3 years now. I taught some of my colleagues during our GCSE period. I have taught over 50 other students and I am proud to stay all of them have attained high grades. I am currently doing a Biomedical Science degree so science and Maths is my thing.
My rates will differ depending on the distance needed to travel and the level in which the student is at. All will be discussed
A diligent and highly intelligent bi-lingual student currently enrolled on a Biomedical Science Degree, already attaining high grades and embracing extra-curricular university activities and societies in support of the course subject areas and personal interests. I am eager to use my knowledge to help other students.
Expected 2021 University Of Greenwich – Gillingham Campus
Bachelor of Science: Biomedical Science
• As a biomedical science student, you gain a solid understanding of the subject and have the option to study related areas such as pharmacology and life sciences. Modules include Fundamentals of Biochemistry, Fundamental Biology and Physiology, Practical and Professional Skills, Basic Chemistry for Life Science, and Introduction to Medical Science
2018 Midkent College – Gillingham Kent
Level 3 Extended Diploma: Applied Science
• Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science – Merit Merit Pass
• It covers a wide range of topics across biology, chemistry and physics and allowed me to acquire a high level of practical laboratory skills from which the theory is then drawn
2016 The Robert Napier School – Gillingham Kent
• Additional Science A – B
• Additional Science – C
• Level 2 Certificate in IT – A*
• English Literature – C
• Mathematics B – C
• English Language – D
• Information and Communication Technology – D
• Business – P2
• Art & Design: Fine Art – E
06/2019 – 06/2019 Jump International – Maidstone, Kent
• Communicated information to customers about product quality, value and style
• Informed customers about all product lines and services offered by the company
• Educated customers on product and service offerings
• Built customer confidence by listening to their concerns and providing appropriate feedback
03/2017 – 03/2018 Paydens Late Night Pharmacy – Gillingham, Kent
Pharmacy Store Assistant
• Entered new patient profiles and prescriptions into medication input software system
• Provided friendly customer service at prescription drop-off and pick-up counters
• Dispensed and delivered patient medications to patients throughout the Pharmacy
• Worked closely with pharmacists and used medication input software to safely and accurately dispense medication
• Accurately pulled medications from the shelves
• Filled medication trays
• Verified patient data and billing information
06/2015 – 07/2015 Caring Hands – Chatham, Kent
• Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods
• Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner
• Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs and other special requests
• Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer
• Consistently adhered to quality expectations and standards
• Delivered exceptional, friendly and fast service
• Routinely cleaned table linens, table settings, glassware, windowsills, carpets, counters, floors, storage areas and service refrigerators
• Dispensing prescriptions
• Using computer systems to generate stock lists and labels
• Ordering items
• Selling over – the – counter medicines
• Assembling and labelling medicines
• Preparing medication trays
• Customer service
• Judgement and decision making
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|