Science is very interesting and important for understanding of life around us. My science lessons are easy and uses techniques to help student understand concepts easily. As we would not have all the lab resources to understand things. I use examples and power point lessons that make this easy.
My focus is also based on exam techniques , so in real exam student is not at disadvantage as they would have understanding and enough practice of exam style questions.
I am biomedical science student starting their degree this year. I have been teaching science in tuition centre from group of 4 to 6 students at a time. I have taught Key Stage 2-5. I have done my A-level in Biology, Chemistry and Physics with grades B,A,B respectively
1. Army Public School and College, Fort Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (2010-2017)
2. St Thomas the Apostle College, Hollydale Road, Nunhead, London SE15 2EB 2017 – 2020
3. University of Dundee (Biomedical Science, BSc (hons) Oct,2020)
SSC (GCSE EQUVILENT) GRADES:
PAKISTAN STUDIES A+
• Participant in Annual arts and science exhibition (APSACS, PAKISTAN) in 2016 and 2017.
• Medicine spring schoolwork experience at St. George Hospital.
• Summer school of Pharmacy at UCL.
• Volunteer teaching at Learner’s Academy, Old Kent road.
• Worked as optical assistant at Specsavers opticians.
• Volunteer work at Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints teaching English.
• Science Tutor at Premier Learning Camberwell ( Oct,2019-Feb,2020)
• Nursery Practitioner at Growing Beans Nursery (June, 2020 -)
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|