- Hourly rate £30
- Response Time 1h
- Number of students 3
1st lesson free!
Biomedical student experienced and willing to tutor or babysit for your children today :)
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
Whilst being flexible to each child’s learning style, I like to base my tutoring on the specification of each subject and focus on concepts that my students may find complex. Moreover, for those who are able, I like to present more challenging ideas to keep them interested and encourage inquisitiveness in the topic of study.
Depending on time available
• My homework review 5-10 mins (plus more if necessary)
• Subject introduction in which I would use analogies and real life events to present the topic. Following with their feedback and queries.
• Working through 2-3 questions together to assess their understanding
• Setting a few questions for them to do by themselves in session.
• Review of their new knowledge
• Discussing questions that may synthesise multiple topics relating to the one covered in that session
• Student Feedback
• I finish by giving them questions to complete by next session to seal in the knowledge learnt that day
I have found it most beneficial to a student to have 1-2 hours to give time for each section of the session.
- Academic tutoring
- Homework help
- Afterschool pick-up & Baby-sitting
Early Years Education
- A Level
- AS Level
I am a student at Queen Mary. I have tutored Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics for two years at GCSE level to two children, Chemistry for one year to a student at AS level and I have been an after school childcare assistant for 6 years and a club scout leader for two!
Perfect! Great tutor. My son is really happy with her methodology
View more reviews
Namooya tutored my kids on all science subjects. She is kind, knowledgeable and has a passion for what she does. Highly recommend
View more recommendations
- 5h: £150
- 10h: £300