"Paper money is going away and cryptocurrency is a far better way to transfer value than pieces of paper." -Elon Musk
When revolutionary billionaires like Elon Musk and Bill Gates talk about the future and how civilisation will work, the world pays attention to what they have to say. Why's that? Both Musk and Gates have created technologies that have advanced the modern world at a tremendous speed, and the trends they predict usually end up occurring.
So, despite Musk's current wavering opinion about Bitcoin, his previous statements about cryptocurrency and how it is the currency of the future were taken seriously. And, although we do not yet have an idea about what the future of cryptocurrency will look like, it is essential to state that it still begs for serious consideration.
Therefore, without further ado, to instruct curious learners about the ins and outs of crypto, in today's article, we shall mention where the best resources to review the basics of cryptocurrency may be found.
The Best Cryptocurrency Books
Do you love to read? Are you constantly trying to search for books on different subjects? If so, we powerfully suggest taking a look at the fantastic books that have been published by experts that talk about cryptocurrency.
Whether you prefer reading a tangible paperback/hardcover or you prefer downloading books on your Kindle or Kobo reader, the following are three fantastic cryptocurrency-based books that help learners acquire a better understanding of digital currency:
- Mastering Bitcoin: most experienced analysts in cryptocurrency will suggest a wide variety of books about Bitcoin and Ether; however, there seems to be one reading resource recommended by all: Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos. The book is written to provide readers with a history lesson of how Bitcoin came about and, at the same time, instructing people of all skillsets more about developing the open blockchain. Since Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain is in its second edition, it has been updated to provide the most current information about the original crypto: Bitcoin.
- Cryptoassets: while its complete title is Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond, most refer to this book as "Cryptoassets." Written by two experts in the cryptocurrency sector, Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar, the Cryptoassets book is divided into three distinct sections: WHAT, HOW, and WHEN. All three parts talk about cryptocurrencies, how they came about, how to invest in them, and the supply/demand of digital assets in a virtual world. Persons who want to start investing in cryptocurrency yet don't know where to begin to do well to read this fantastic book.
- The Book of Satoshi: for those who have little knowledge of Bitcoin, you may have heard the name Satoshi Nakamoto before. Nakamoto is the mysterious creator of Bitcoin, and, to this day, no one is yet certain of their identity. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean we can speculate and study the mind behind the most prominent cryptocurrency in the world, which is precisely what Phil Champagne has done. Champagne peers into the mind of Nakamoto by considering their past writings about the original concept of Bitcoin. Also, The Book of Satoshi discusses blockchain and is separated into 72 topics and categories.
Look at our article about cryptocurrency books to learn more about the three previously mentioned options and an additional one that isn't mentioned in this article.
It is worth stating that many cryptocurrency books are helpful references about how ordinary people who aren't too financially savvy can safely invest and trade cryptocurrency.
What about using Youtube to learn more about crypto? Keep on reading to find out more!
The Best Cryptocurrency YouTube Channels
Have you ever feel deeply into a YouTube rabbit hole and wasted hours of your time watching videos about cute animals and fail compilations? If so, you're not alone since YouTube has something so addictive about it. However, on the other end of the spectrum, instead of a time-waster, YouTube can easily be used as a brilliant education tool to learn more about topics such as cryptocurrency.
By watching videos on a highly recommended YouTube channel with a dynamic host, educational content, and a large following of subscribers, learners can instruct themselves about the basics of cryptocurrency through something known as micro-learning.
Therefore, without further ado, the following are the three best YouTube channels that discuss trading, investing, and the fundamental principles of cryptocurrencies:
- Benjamin Cowen's Channel: one of the top five most viewed cryptocurrency YouTube channels, Benjamin Cowen's regular videos are insightful and always take a scientific look at investing in cryptocurrencies and how specific metrics drive the market and make it tick. Benjamin Cowen has over 468,000 subscribers, and his videos have an average viewing of more than 80,000 views. Some of Cowen's most recent videos have touched on the fact that Cardano is a substantial investment, a comparison between Bitcoin and the US Dollar, and the current stage of Ethereum that is experiencing a summer lull.
- Lark Davis' Channel: Lark Davis is a well-known voice in the field of cryptocurrency, and his YouTube channel provides excellent insight about how to invest in cryptocurrency as a beginner. Some of his most recent videos touch on topics such as getting rich with Bitcoin & crypto, how to get ready for Bitcoin to hit $550,000 per coin, the best Bitcoin and crypto Security practices, and 100+ crypto altcoins that are ready to explode. Davis' channel has more than 397,000 subscribers that trust his expert opinion.
- Coin Bureau: the most subscribed and trusted cryptocurrency YouTube channel is probably Coin Bureau. With more than 1.12 million subscribers from different parts of the planet, Coin Bureau has an entertaining host and a knowledgeable team that backs up all the information that is talked about. Videos are no more than 20 minutes each, and they always discuss up-to-date topics that are on the mind of cryptocurrency investors. Also, it is worth stating that since Coin Bureau wants viewers to learn about cryptocurrencies uninterrupted, there are no annoying ads!
We highly recommend taking the time to watch videos from either or all of the three options mentioned in the previous list. When YouTube is included in the learning process, individuals grasping a more thorough understanding of cryptocurrency have a much more thrilling experience, and the information is more effectively assimilated.
Learn How Cryptocurrency Works with a Private Teacher
In the past decade or so, the e-learning industry has exploded, and, as of 2021, it seems that everyone has at one time or another learned an academic discipline online via private tutoring. It's important to state that virtual or in-person tutors are available to teach plenty of topics of interest. Therefore, it shouldn't surprise learners that private teachers specialising in cryptocurrency may be found on tutoring sites in the United Kingdom.
Private tuition to learn more about cryptocurrency is a brilliant idea since personal tutors offer a personalised approach that is of higher quality than teachers with various students in front of them. Also, the invaluable tips, tricks, and pieces of advice that personal tutors offer help learners stay motivated and efficiently grasp complex concepts of cryptocurrency.
Nonetheless, which topics or subgenres of cryptocurrency do personal tutors talk about? The following are some aspects of digital currencies that most private teachers discuss during their courses:
- How to invest in cryptocurrency,
- Protecting your cryptocurrency using secure wallets,
- How to practice cyber safety when trading Bitcoin and other cryptos,
- How to mine Bitcoin, Ether, ZCash, etc.,
- Learning more about which altcoins to invest in,
- The history of cryptocurrencies and their overall purpose,
- How to follow the market trends of cryptocurrency,
- Defining specific terms in the topic of cryptocurrency such as "Defi", "Compounding", and "Yield Farming",
- How to use Bitcoin when making online purchases,
- Identifying the development and software that makes cryptocurrencies possible,
- Help to determine which trading app is the best to use.
All of the previously mentioned cryptocurrency topics help curious learners start trading and investing their money ASAP in a secure manner.
But, where does one look to find professional crypto tutors in the United Kingdom that offer in-person and online classes? The answer is simple: Superprof!
With over 15 million worldwide qualified tutors offering remedial support classes in more than 1000 topics on the Superprof site, Superprof boasts a brilliant tutoring community unparalleled in quality and variety.
Across the United Kingdom, there are currently 39 cryptocurrency tutors that offer both virtual and face-to-face courses. Prices per hour range from £15 to £120 depending on the qualifications and expertise of the tutor. A great thing about Superprof tutors is that the first lesson is always 100% free of charge, which allows cryptocurrency learners to shop around before selecting an instructor that is best suited for them.
Superprof tutors are dynamic, engaging, and professional. With the customer/tutor support staff, Superprof ensures security if any issues arise, although we doubt there will be many, if any at all!
In conclusion, learning more about cryptocurrency is successfully done by using study resources such as books, educational YouTube channels, and passionate personal teachers with a knack for digital currencies. Get learning today! For what are you waiting?
The platform that connects tutors and students