"Bitcoin is a technological tour de force." -Bill Gates
Whether you agree with Bill Gates or not, it doesn't matter because it's BILL FREAKING GATES we're talking about and anything he says about technological trends is worth paying attention to. So, when Gates says that Bitcoin, or all other cryptocurrencies, are a tour de force, the tech world stops and listens.
But, why can it be said that Bitcoin is such a powerful thing? Every couple of years, there is an invention in science & technology that changes the world as we know it. Such as? Facebook, Microsoft, Podcasting, the iPad, to name a few. Therefore, it can be said without hesitation that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can revolutionise currency in the same way that Facebook did with socialising.
If you aren't convinced about the positive aspects of cryptocurrency, you're not alone; many still struggle to understand its benefits and why it is needed. However, it would be unwise to discount something revolutionary just because you don't believe in it; an open mind benefits everyone!
Without further ado, we shall consider how curious persons can learn more about the basics, investment strategies, and trading cryptocurrency.
The Pros of Learning With a Personal Tutor
Though private tutoring has existed since the beginning of time, it is essential to mention that it has surged in popularity since the early 2000s. Why's that? Thanks to the internet.
Before the internet, private tutoring seemed to be reserved for the elite and upper social classes with lots of money. In addition, it meant paying a teacher lots of cash for remedial support. However, now, since various tutoring websites offer online tuition at competitive prices, private tutoring is available for all types of people, regardless of your social standing or bank account.
As of 2021, a grand majority of students in the United Kingdom, and other parts of the world, have received private tuition at a primary or secondary school level. Nonetheless, those from older generations might not fully comprehend the benefits of hiring a personal tutor and whether it is worth it. So, without further delay, the following are three advantages of taking lessons with a private teacher no what topic you are examining:
- Personalised Approach: in most cities across the UK, approximately 25-30 students are in the traditional classroom at a secondary or primary level and only one teacher. The government seems to love cramming as many students in the same class to save money on teachers and supplies, yet the results for individuals pupils are more petite than advantageous. Therefore, to rectify the wrongs of the academic classroom, learners with academic difficulties visit private tutors that offer personalised lessons at the unique pace of the student in question.
- Valuable Tips and Tricks: since most teachers instruct groups are already overwhelmed, they may not feel motivated to provide students with special tips and tricks to help better comprehend the information at hand. So, that is why the one-on-one style with a personal tutor is beneficial since teachers can give their all and better understand what type of advice the student needs to hear.
- Learn More Than the Curriculum: instead of sticking to the same stale curriculum or pages of a textbook, the best private tutors introduce topics and material covering more subjects of interest to keep the student engaged. Also, sometimes a little bit of knowledge that relates to real-life situations is beneficial.
It's worth stating that although a lot of the private tutoring industry is aimed at primary school, secondary school, and uni students, that doesn't mean that you can't hire a personal teacher after the formative years to learn more about subjects such as cryptocurrency and trading; a lot of people are doing precisely that!
Keep on reading to find out more about how cryptocurrency instructors are conducting their lessons and what type of information they are teaching.
Topics of Discussion: What a Cryptocurrency Tutor Might Teach You
Depending on the cryptocurrency tutor, specific topics of interest may be studied during private lessons. Also, it is worth stating that most professional and highly favoured private teachers will adapt their lesson plans to your unique needs and the questions you may have about digital currency.
Nonetheless, what are some of the typical topics that a cryptocurrency tutor might discuss during class time with you? The following are some cryptocurrency topics that experienced tutors might discuss with amateur learners:
- Blockchain technology and how it works,
- How to invest in cryptocurrency,
- Protecting your cryptocurrency using secure wallets,
- How to practice cyber safety when trading Bitcoin and other cryptos,
- How to mine Bitcoin, Ether, ZCash, etc.,
- Learning more about which altcoins to invest in,
- The history of cryptocurrencies and their overall purpose,
- Knowing which cryptocurrencies are safe to invest in,
- How to follow the market trends of cryptocurrency,
- Defining specific terms in the topic of cryptocurrency such as "Defi", "Compounding", and "Yield Farming",
- The future of Bitcoin, Ether, and other cryptocurrencies,
- How to use Bitcoin when making online purchases,
- Identifying the development and software that makes cryptocurrencies possible,
- Help to determine which trading app is the best to use,
- Where to find trustworthy advice and how to avoid worthless noise.
All of the previously mentioned topics of interest are discussed during private lessons with a personal tutor. Before selecting a tutor, it is wise to know what information you would like to know when it comes to cryptocurrency so that you waste less time and so that the private teacher can effectively prepare lessons beforehand.
But where does one find a professional cryptocurrency tutor in the United Kingdom? Take a look at the following subheading.
Where to Find Personal Teachers That Specialise in Cryptocurrency
In the digital age that we live in, it isn't so much a challenge finding private tutors across a range of distinct topics with talent and qualifications. Nonetheless, to find a private teacher that specialises in the subject of interest you wish to study and that fits your needs, it is a brilliant idea to have a tutor checklist. So what's a tutor checklist?
Well, before you hire an online or in-person cryptocurrency tutor, you might want to see if they meet the following standards:
- Have experience in their domain,
- Boast reputable qualifications,
- Offer an affordable price that doesn't bust your budget,
- Possess the ability to teach the subtopics and specific disciplines you wish to learn about.
By having a specific idea of what type of tutor you are looking for, you save time searching and more time learning.
Now that you have your "tutor checklist" nearby with the aspects of a perfect tutor, where does one find a private cryptocurrency teacher? Thanks to the internet, there are plenty of options of tutoring websites to choose from where you can quickly locate an in-person or online instructor. However, there is only one online resource that is seriously worth your time: Superprof!
With a community of more than 15 million tutors across the world teaching subjects that range from sushi making to rock climbing and maths to cryptocurrency, the Superprof tutoring website is a brilliant hub for learning. Tutors are dynamic, engaging, experienced, and qualified.
As for cryptocurrency, there are currently 39 educators specialising in offering curious students remedial lessons about digital currency such as Bitcoin and Ether. All of these 39 tutors are based in the United Kingdom and are willing to conduct courses through a webcam on videoconferencing apps such as Zoom or Skype or in-person at a location that is most convenient for the student.
All Superprof UK-based cryptocurrency instructors are situated in cities and towns across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, which means that you may find a tutor located near your residence.
Additionally, it is worth stating that Superprof crypto instructors are well-reviewed by past students. Still, they are also previously vetted by the Superprof system to ensure that there are no uncomfortable situations or security issues that may arise.
Prices for cryptocurrency tutors in the UK on Superprof start at £15 per hour and may slowly climb up to £120 per hour depending on the qualifications and experience of the tutor. The variety of hourly rates makes private cryptocurrency tuition a reality for persons will all types of budgets. Want to know what's the best part about Superprof tutors? The first lesson is always free, allowing learners to shop around before they find the right tutor for them!
In conclusion, learning cryptocurrency through the help of a private tutor is a brilliant idea since they know to make you understand digital currencies more thoroughly. So hire a private crypto tutor on Superprof today to start trading and investing in Bitcoin!
The platform that connects tutors and students