"Cryptocurrency is such a powerful concept that it can almost overturn governments." -Charles Lee
Whether you agree with it or not, cryptocurrency has been booming throughout the last decade and, in 2020, it soared to new heights. Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, etc., have intrigued people of all races, ages, and interests. Why's that? The big hype of cryptocurrency is that in a virtual world, digital currency is becoming more of a necessity, and that is why crypto has become commonplace in most conversations.
As humans, we do everything using a computer and the internet, and although the online shopping industry has continued to evolve and grow in scope and size, it is worth stating that payment options have stayed the same; that is why paying with a digital currency that is independent of banks is a brilliant idea.
Nonetheless, if you still struggle to understand a lot of the chatter surrounding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you will find solace in the fact that you are not alone; though increasingly popular, many individuals struggle to identify where they can discover cryptocurrency learning resources.
So, without further delay, to help all types of persons to learn more about cryptocurrency, we shall find the best YouTube channels that specialise in the unique aspects of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Let's get learning!
Why Learn New Things on YouTube?
Since it was founded in 2006, YouTube has taken on a new life and has become one of the most distracting websites on the internet today. So much so that many employers prevent employees from visiting YouTube using a site blocker to avoid wasting company time.
Though YouTube is a highly addictive time-wasting site, there are many pros about YouTube that make it one of the most popular education sites on the planet. Educational website? YouTube? How's that?
With more channels and educational videos than YouTube users know what to do with when you search for a specific video that will help you learn more about a particular topic, you are bound to find it without any problems!
However, suppose you're still on the fence about deciding whether it is a good idea to learn new things on YouTube. You believe that the overabundance of information is more harmful than beneficial. In that case, the following are some brilliant reasons that speak out on behalf of YouTube and that might convince you:
- A Brilliant Resource for Microlearning: today, most people struggle with sitting down and learning complex topics in long sessions; therefore, that is why microlearning has become so popular, and YouTube is the perfect platform for it! Microlearning ensures that difficult subjects and procedures are learned gradually through small videos that do not overwhelm the student. Thus, Microlearning enhances knowledge retention and is perfect for Millennial and Gen Z learners; thanks, YouTube!
- Fantastic Variety of Channels: though, for many, it can be a challenge picking only one YouTube channel to learn more about something, when you stop and think more about it, it's an advantage. How's that? Well, when there's a wide variety of channels to choose from, you're more likely to select a series of videos that meet your standards. A person can decide upon the type of host they want, the content, and the community of subscribers.
- Participate in an E-Learning Community: if you've watched a YouTube video, you've most likely seen the comments section and observed that everyone could have a voice on YouTube. Using YouTube as a social learning platform allows students to take part in the ever-growing community of e-learners. As part of an e-learning community, all are invited to comment, share their ideas, and contribute to a more positive learning environment.
Have we convinced you yet? Are you ready to join the community of everlasting learners on YouTube? We sure hope so!
Remember, ANYTHING can be learnt on YouTube; that means even cryptocurrency. So continue reading to discover which YouTube channels offer the best advice on crypto.
The Top Four Best YouTube Channels on Cryptocurrency
If you appreciate microlearning and are tech-savvy, we highly recommend using YouTube channels to learn more about cryptocurrency. Nonetheless, with so many YouTube channels available and an overwhelming amount of cryptocurrency information from all types of individuals claiming that they are "experts" in the field, new crypto learners might start their journey of learning feeling a bit lost!
Have no fear; Superprof is here! Without further delay, we shall look at the top four best YouTube channels for cryptocurrency learners.
Benzinga Crypto Show
Probably the least well-known option on this list of YouTube channels, the Benzinga Crypto Show is hosted by Catherine Ross, a seasoned veteran and trusted voice in the cryptocurrency industry. The Benzinga family provides all types of persons with relevant news about the stock market and financial information; the Crypto Show is worthy of your attention.
With more than 107,000 subscribers to the Benzinga channel, the Crypto Show offers learners an educational take on cryptocurrencies such as decentralised finance (DeFi), altcoins, and market trends that help investors start successfully.
The show's host, Catherine Ross, uses her expertise to advise amateur investors about making news-based investment decisions, when to sell, and how to sit back and predict prices.
Every Crypto Show video averages approximately 1,500 views, and some of the videos feature interviews and advice from cryptocurrency industry insiders. The following are a few of the titles of past Crypto Show channel videos:
- Volatility of Crypto: Where is the Market Going?
- The Future of Crypto,
- Navigating Your Portfolio When Crypto Tumbles,
- Huge Crypto Bounce,
- Bitcoin Crashes to $30k.
Every video posted averages between 35 minutes to an hour in running time. However, one thing is certain; you are bound to get all the information you need from Catherine Ross and the team at Benzinga.
Known by many industry insiders as one of the most trustworthy voices in the field of cryptocurrency, Benjamin Cowen has established quite a following of subscribers on his YouTube channel that anxiously anticipates his next video. For instance, Cowen's channel currently has more than 468,000 subscribers and, depending on the content of the video; he can get more than 80,000 views.
Cowen is credited by many as the best person on YouTube to describe the technical analysis of cryptocurrency. His high-quality videos are extraordinarily educational and best suited for investors who want to do more than invest and get more familiar with the metrics driving the market and making it tick.
Some of the last videos published on Benjamin Cowen's YouTube Channel include the following:
- Cardano: The Strongest Racehorse,
- Can Bitcoin Break the Three-Day Curse?
- Bitcoin vs The US Dollar,
- Bitcoin: Where in the Cycle are We?
- Ethereum: The Summer Lull.
The unbiased perspective of Benjamin Cowen allows all people to become level-headed about their cryptocurrency investments and to think about them in a more scientific sense than an emotional decision.
Lark Davis is another famous name in the cryptocurrency industry. He provides expert advice about how, when, and why to invest in crypto coins such as Cardano, Bitcoin, Ether, etc.
Lark Davis' YouTube channel provides brilliant advice about how to trade cryptocurrency. For instance, a few of his last YouTube videos touched on the following topics:
- Get Rich with Bitcoin & Crypto Without Getting Lucky (How-To Guide),
- Get Ready for Bitcoin to Hit $550,000 Per Coin,
- Best Bitcoin and Crypto Security Practises,
- 100x Crypto Altcoins Ready to Explode.
Lark Davis lets his viewers make money and get paid in cryptocurrency in the safest ways possible. Because he has more than 397,000 subscribers, he's one to trust!
The most popular, most subscribed, and most trusted entry on today's list of cryptocurrency-based YouTube channels is Coin Bureau. With more than 1.12 million subscribers who regularly turn to Coin Bureau's YouTube videos, it is a reputable domain that keeps amateur investors coming back for more.
Coin Bureau is seen by many experts as the essential portal of entry to the world of crypto. The Coin Bureau host is entertaining. The well-researched team provides plenty of advice about using crypto coins, analysing the market trends, and in-depth studies about the future of a specific cryptocurrency.
Unlike other YouTube channels, Coin Bureau does not run any ads on their videos because they want their learners to be provided with the most high-quality information about cryptocurrency without any interruptions.
Coin Bureau provides subscribers with fantastic advice about how to begin their research on a wide variety of cryptocurrency projects. Each video is about 20 minutes long, excellent for those who enjoy micro-learning, and the most recent videos touch on the following topics:
- Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake: Beginner's Guide,
- Tips to Prepare for a Bear Market,
- Bitcoin Mining Banned in China!!!,
- Crypto Categories You NEED to Know.
We are confident that you'll immensely enjoy all of the informative videos on the Coin Bureau YouTube channel.
In conclusion, navigating through the strange, complex, yet the fruitful world of Bitcoin, and other cryptos, it is fantastic to have all tools on your side. With that being said, by starting to watch any of the four previously mentioned YouTube channels, you will be prepared for everything that the volatile world of cryptocurrency throws at you!
The platform that connects tutors and students