I am ACCA Qualified with over ten years' experience in tutoring. I will assess individual needs and explain subject matter in jargon-free language to ensure understanding as quickly as possible. I am patience, and have a good record in passing students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
AAT Levels 1-4
Business studies - GCSE
Degree Accounting modules.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- How much do you charge?
£25 per hour. £10 extra for another student for group sessions.
£4 travelling costs.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at students' homes or other convenient places. I can also tutor online.
Areas: East London, Central London, West London.
- When are you available?
Weekends and Evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from 16-55 years
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Can tutor via Skype or other means.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I will do my best to ensure you pass your exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have eight years' experience and have taught over 100 students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
DBS certificate available on request.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
AAT, A-level and Degree students.
Basically i like the way you do less talking and get onto questions but will explain anything I am not sure about. Flexible and reliable re arranging lessons. Very konowledgable about the course content etc.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|