I approach each subject topic as individual as the person the content it being delivered to. I believe a flexible style that hones in on polishing strengths as well as assisting with areas that are more difficult in equal measure. Tutoring is not about correcting or chastising, but a rewarding and satisfying learning experience that takes all levels of achievement and step backs into account is most conducive to successful tutorship.
I am a second year student studying for my Ba in English and Related Literature. I tutored during my A-levels and privately for families in my area outside of term time. My aim goal is to be a lecturer and spread the appreciation of literature!
- I am currently in my second year of my English and Related Literature Ba at The University of York.
- I left Sixth Form with A*A*A
- Conducting inference training with students reading below their age group
- 1-1 and group sessions with year 10 students to enhance analytical skills prior to GCSE exams
- 1-1 paid private tutoring for family friend who is taking their GCSEs early and needed extra support with English, particularly in analysis and strengthening a core argument in a piece of writing. (Improved by 3 grades in 5 hourly sessions.)
- Work in both the hospitality sector and health and social work have enhanced my communication skills to a level I am proud of.
- To finish my degree, move forward with Postgraduate education and eventually lecture at an esteemed academic institution.
Zara is a fantastic young lady who is extremely passionate about English. Zara has been wonderful with my daughter who finds English a challenge as she's very opinionated. Zara helped turn negatives into positives. We are very grateful to Zara for her support and encouragement. We'd recommend Zara in a heartbeat...she's the best.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking english literature lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|