Hello there, I'm looking forward to sharing my lifelong passion for music and teaching with you. Please get in touch!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the harmonica, guitar, drums and ukulele
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have 6 years of popular music education experience including:
- National Diploma with Distinction
- BMus from The University of West London with a final year specialism in music education.
- How much do you charge?
Harmonica - £35 per lesson. Discount for multiple bookings.
Guitar - £30
Drums - £30
Ukulele - £30
- Where do you teach?
I teach all over London or on Skype.
- When are you available?
I am flexible with my availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach age 5 and upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for grades, exams, performances. I follow the Rockschool, Trinity syllabus.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can teach via Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
In your music lessons, I'll assist in every way possible to realise your full musical potential, whilst also remembering that music making should be an enjoyable process.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 16 years teaching experience and 10 years as a professional. I've taught at many specialist music schools including Cherry Pie in Wimbledon. I currently work for Ealing Music service throughout schools in Ealing. I've led the adult harmonica course at The Idler Academy in Notting Hill for 3 years and recorded a 12-part online harmonica course for them which is taken by people all over the world.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a full enhanced DBS.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Ealing Music Service
• BMus Popular Music
• Full enhanced DBS
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|