I am a Business Professional who loves sport and keeping active.
I utilise material which suits my students learning habits, class material can include; video, audio, worksheets, days out.
A very easy going person who is positive and able to keep students motivated while enjoying their learning experience.
Lived and worked in various Chinese cities for 7 years, I am able to converse fluently in Mandarin and teach English using Mandarin the assist those of low level. Have taught IELTS, Business, and general English 1 to 1 and groups. 我在中国生活7年，了解中国问话和生活习惯，还有很熟你们学英语的困难。 年纪大小都教过，水平高低都欢迎，如果口语不是很好我能接受。
An experienced business professional able to manage all aspects of operations. Can handle high pressure situations, and converse in multiple languages with a deep understanding of cultures. Have networked with CEOs of fortune 500 companies in China and established long term working relations with over 50 suppliers in various fields. Willing to go the extra mile, work the extra hour to deliver results and motivate those around me. Successfully developed, promoted, and managed training programs in Sport, Education and IT, whilst managing budgets, resources and staff.
My goal is to continue self development and move into a career focused position in the UK.
Musitan Catering consultancy/Lahore restaurant – Owner/Manager
July 2015 – Current
• Own and manage a 350sqm restaurant with 15 staff running a 2 shift Rota
• Source and manage a supply chain of 20+ vendors
• Recruit and train new staff
• Control monthly running costs and budget
• Maintain a good working relationship with local government
• Establish marketing channels and maintain a strong social media presence
• Consult with foreign investors looking to establish a business in China
• Network with possible investor for expansion opportunities/strategic partnerships
Web International English (China) - Language Teacher
April 2011 – August 2014
• Served as a Fulltime ESL teacher to Private and Corporate students.
• Prepared lesson plans and assignments, reviewing and correcting homework with an emphasis on providing feedback to each student.
• Mentored students preparing to travel abroad for study.
• Provided sales team with assistance in introducing school to new clients.
• Achieved most easy going teacher 2012.
Evolution Center - Project Manager
Jun 2008 – Feb 2011
• Delivered IT and Sports training to local unemployed residents and teenagers.
• Coordinated community events for West Midlands Police and Birmingham City Council.
• Attended meetings with local councillors to discuss immediate community issues.
• Advised the Local Council on ways to best tackle community issues.
• Oversaw projects to meet standards and deadlines for clients.
• Managed content and users on community website (concealed information)
• Completed an NVQ level 2 in Advice & Guidance.
NSH (National Service Hub) Sales Consultant
Sep 2003 - Jan 2008
• Received recognition for outstanding customer service and troubleshooting.
• Negotiated mobile phone service contracts with Third party retailers (Car phone warehouse, Phones4U)
• Evaluated market needs, discovered potential opportunities and identified new sales channels to meet and improve sales agenda.
• Represented NHS at exhibitions, and industry meetings.
• Monitored customer satisfaction, addressed issues and provided solutions.
• Traveled throughout UK and EU
• Assisted with Marketing strategies
Canterbury University Sep 2000 – Jul 2003
Graduated: Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
• Management And Financial Accounting
• Business Law
• Business Planning
• Managing Teams
• Customer Service
• Over 10 years sports coaching Inc. Football, Snooker, Pool, Badminton and Martial Arts.
• Beijing Radio (China). Live radio show host 2007 (6 months). Co-hosted twice weekly talk show in English and Chinese discussing Language Learning.
• Translator for foreign Business travelers in China. Assisted in verbal translations from daily traveling to communication with potential business partners.
• Sourced products for foreign clients in China and oversaw export.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest IELTS lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, accent reduction-english lessons for all!
Taking TOEFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|