It’s simple and effective:
1. Assess your overall strength and confidence in the subject
2. Go over study material with my own summary notes
3. Give adequate timed breaks in between
4. Do questions sheets ( either basic level or past paper based)
5. Weekly tests on topics covered the week before
I have a strong passion for learning and teaching, having tutored over 20 students in the past year alone, in either a class or one on one setting.
Currently, I am completing my masters in clinical embryology at the University of Oxford. Previously, I graduated with a BSc in Biomedical Science from Imperial College London in 2019 and did my A-levels in Cardiff sixth form college in 2014-16.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|