I am looking to teach up to and including A-Level Mathematics. I can also help with the FSMQ Additional Mathematics qualification. I am able to teach most areas, including Mechanics, Statistics and Decision Mathematics.
You can tell me what areas you would like to cover or provide me your specification and we can cover everything together.
I am a second year student studying Economics and Mathematics Bsc at the University of Surrey.
Attained an A* Mathematics, B in A-Level Further Mathematics and B in A-Level Economics.
For AS I attained AAAB in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Economics and Physics.
I am able to teach up to and including A-Level Mathematics.
University of Surrey, Guildford — Undergraduate Degree
September 2017 - June 2021
Bsc Economics & Mathematics: First Year 2:1
● First Year Modules: Introductory Economics, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics,
Probability and Statistics, Calculus, Algebra, Linear Algebra and Vector Calculus
● Gained a strong understanding of modeling and using differential equations which has continued to develop
within my second year module of Ordinary Differential Equations
● Enhanced problem solving skills through the use of R for statistical models and through my second year
module Introductory Econometrics where I have been using STATA and Eviews to analyse large data sets
and run economic regressions.
Graveney Sixth Form, Welham Road, SW17 9BU — A-Levels
September 2015 - June 2017
A-Level: Mathematics A*, Further Mathematics B, Economics B
AS Level: Mathematics A, Further Mathematics A, Economics A, Physics B
Graveney School, Welham Road, SW17 9BU — GCSEs
September 2013 - June 2015
11 GCSEs A-C including English and Mathematics and FSMQ Additional Mathematics
Sainsburys Bank, Wandsworth — Travel Money Advisor, 020 8874 9721
July 2017 - Present
● Processing foreign currency exchanges
● Processing international money transfers through the use of Western Union
● Handling deliveries and sell offs along with inventory and banking cash
● Performing Large trade PEP and Sanction checks
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|