i am an advocate had done my graduation from University of London. i have also undertaken my masters degree and Btt course. i do provide teachings in Contract law, criminal law, tort law, EU law, Company law; alongside i do also teach bar transfer subjects. students can also get assistance as regards to practical problem solutions.
i been teaching since i was myself a Hon's student that was in 2008. and professionally i had engaged myself with the profession since 2011. i have helped many 1st year 2nd and 3rd year Hon's students. and been teaching Bar Transfer teachings since 2015.
students whom i had dealt with had successfully passed the graduation.
Mobile: (concealed information)6
Email: (concealed information)
• Diploma in Law from University Of London, year 2008
• Bachelors of Law from University of London, year 2010
• Masters at law from University of Asia Pacific, year 2014.
• Advocate of Dhaka Judge Court
• Penal lawyer of Pubali Bank
• Have good analytical and judgmental skills
• Good in research work
• Efficient at compiling and comprehending legal data.
• Well in Mooting and Debating.
• Can communicate and articulate a sound educational philosophy.
• Good in writing and speaking English
• Have good computer skills.
• Personal Ability to work under pressure.
• Committed to skills based learning.
criminal law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest civil law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, labor law lessons for all!
Taking public law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|