On the mat, we go through a roller coaster of excitement and fear, total release and strength, anger and joy. We encounter these emotions in life too. I believe yoga is a rehearsal for life so we can approach challenges with joy and grace. With 120+ hours of teaching experience and a passion for engaging communities, I believe I can help you in your journey of deepening your physical and spiritual wellbeing.
I am a compassionate yoga teacher with 120+ hours of experience and counting, and I hope I can help you build a practice that supports the lift you want to live. I am currently living in London to pursue my Master's Degree, leaving behind a corporate career in a major tech company in Singapore. I know personally how important it is for you to lead a balanced, healthy life and to feel true to yourself — my experience and skills in yoga and physical wellness, as well as leadership and coaching, will give you the best learning experience.
- Free trial session available (I only ask for you to cover the travel cost if applicable)
- Option to meet outdoors in a park for a lesson, if appropriate for our learning
- For every 5 sessions, we will include a consultation session to discuss your holistic wellness and personal journey
Google Asia Pacific, Singapore — Yoga Instructor
OCTOBER 2017 - PRESENT
1) Guide students in a Vinyasa flow class that teaches them to explore their own natural movement
Lead students to build their strength through safe sequences — building up the physical challenge of the practice gradually
2) Provide guidance on the anatomical alignment and placement of physical poses to prevent injury and maximize the students’ learning journey
3) Encourage students to love and take care of their physical bodies in spite of any limitations, motivate students to grow in their strength and to not be afraid of “failing” out of a pose
4) Cultivate a spafe space for students to go deep in their practice and take physical and emotional risks
Guide breathing and mindfulness exercises to encourage creativity and focus for corporate groups such as P&G, The American Embassy and YouTube
Independent/Freelance, Singapore — Yoga Instructor
JANUARY 2018 - PRESENT
1) Guide students of all levels and all ages to explore a fun, focused and non-judgmental yoga practice
2) Taught in various organizations around the world including: The Singapore American School (SG), The Moon Bookstore (SG), Haque Center of Acting and Creativity (SG), Topi Dalmata Siena Drama School (Italy)
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest yoga flow lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vinyasa yoga lessons for all!
Taking relaxation yoga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£25||£125|