I aim to give lessons to high schoolers and newly university graduates who intend to further develop their English language skills for the business worlds.
I will use my personal university assignments, news articles and case studies and tailor it to each individual students' needs.
I am a business analyst with a strong background writing and speaking English in both informal and formal manners. My writing has been published in many websites such as the Institute Of Economic Affairs.
I aim to teach future students on building their English skills and expanding their competencies is the realms of business and economics.
London, United Kingdom
I am a studious and highly personable individual who has a good foundation in the banking and think tank industries. I am an experienced Junior Business Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the commerce industry. My role at Wells Fargo involves hands on LoanIQ system knowledge whilst establishing networks with several teams across the bank on both a national and global level. I am seeking to a make a significant contribution to an institution that offers an opportunity for progression.
REVELANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Junior LoanIQ Business Analyst March 2018 - Present
Wells Fargo The City of London
• Brexit Project
o Coordinating with the Dublin branch in transferring deals to London
o Ensuring the correct customers are being reflected correctly in the London branch
o Validating GLs with Finance partners
• LoanIQ Conversion Project
o Facilitated the transition of a high volume of loans from IBIS to LoanIQ
o Managing cross-reference data assurance between AFS, IBIS and LoanIQ
o Reviewed credit documents to capture relevant LoanIQ build details
o Gathering and validating of client details from Lines of Business to meet appropriate KYC requirements.
o Liaising with static data teams for client builds and associated SSIs (Standard Settlement Instructions)
o Interaction with systems analysts & business analysts to ensure relevant information is adequately reflected
o Updating all fees as required on LoanIQ
o Coordinating with US Project team members to ensure project milestones meet
o Liaising with Finance partners to ensure correct GL Class mapping of deals
o Providing support and guidance where applicable to the London Operations Team
o Working to tight deadlines
o Assisting with converting and loading of data for all projects assigned.
o Participate in monthly ‘Go Live’ events delivering LoanIQ for various LOBs
o Other duties as they may occur
Finance Assistant July 2017 – February 2018
Sheridan Maine Kings Cross, London
• Daily inputting of sales & purchase invoices to the finance system
• General ledger maintenance & purchase & sales ledger data entry.
• Updating & entering journals for sales revenue and other transactions.
• Processing of sales invoices, expense & credit card claims.
• Logging, investigating, and resolving supplier invoices under query
• Perform fortnightly bank reconciliations
• Support the Financial Controller in the production of the management accounts including preparation of prepayments and posting of journals
Research Intern Feb-April 2017
Institute of Economic Affairs Westminster, London
o Responding to general, event and internship email enquiries
o Manning the front desk and answering reception calls
o Updating IEA event lists through ‘Salesforce’ programme
o Preparing ‘mail outs’ of IEA publications to subscribers
o General administrative duties including filing, photocopying and distributing mail
o IEA sponsored research project into the ‘Free market policies in Bangladesh’
• Published on the IEA Blog
Research Intern June - July 2016
Centre for Policy Studies- CapX division Westminster, London
• Pitching article ideas to editors
• Researching and writing articles on a range of topics from Brexit to Free Market Ideals
• Promoting website through utilising social media which increase accessibility to the website
• Assisting in other tasks to support the work of the research team as required
• Microsoft Word & Excel
• Microsoft AX
• World Affairs
University of Western Australia February 2013 – November 2016
Bachelor of Commerce, Double major in Accounting and Management 2:1 Perth, Western Australia
• Mannkal Economic Education Foundation Scholarship Recipient
Applecross Senior High School February 2008 – November 2012
• Australian Tertiary Admission Rank: 85.15/100
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|