My teaching method depends on what you need help with we will focus on that through reading, writing and formatting essays or learning how to reference for university depends on your level needed such as university degree help, sixth form or secondary school.
I am a business and management bsc university student offering english lessons. I have mentored younger students during secondary school helping with their reading and writing skills. Therefore, this improved their skills and test scores in their next taken assessments.
Cancellation fee of £3 if not told 24hours beforehand.
I am currently an undergraduate student studying business and management at Edge Hill university in Ormskirk in Liverpool. I am a well-rounded individual who can communicate well with a wide range of people and am keen to secure a role where I can use the skills I have gained so far as well as learn new ones.
Excellent written and verbal communication-
These skills have been developed throughout my education and my degree as I am required to write numerous essays and discuss these with other students in class.
I take part in Zumba classes at university and have been a member of the creative Learning Curves dance school before university, taking part in many shows. At university, we often work in small groups in seminar classes to carry out research for different assignments.
This skill has always been encouraged throughout school classes and university by analysing facts and applying creative outlooks on different perspectives throughout my assignments to develop appropriate solutions.
I am proficient in using Word, Power point and Excel.
Futurelearn Course - Digital Skills: Social Media course
Certificate of Enhanced International Cultural Collaboration- Completed 3-5 March 2020
Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering- City &Guilds Accredited
Morgan’s Catering For You Limited- Summer 2016 (unpaid work experience)
A week’s work experience including duties such as:
• Shadowing professionals, observing their day to day work
• Helping to prepare food in the kitchens for weddings and other events held at Red House Barns such as party food.
• Laying, setting up and dressing tables and rooms with decorations for events
• Learning to waitress to an assigned table with set customers
Modern Flair Salon- Summer July 2018 (unpaid work experience)
A week’s work experience being front desk receptionist with duties including:
• Greeting customers at reception, making them a drink
• Booking appointments for customers and filing customer data
• Answering the salon phone, tidying and cleaning the salon
Morgan’s Catering For You Limited- Summer August 2017- September 2020
A part time silver service waitressing job with duties including:
• Front of house silver service waitressing to guests
• Serving reception drinks to wedding guests
• Being front of house setting, laying and dressing tables and rooms for particular events
• Helping to prepare basic foods and buffets in the kitchens ready to be served
Volunteering at Walk Those Paws- April 2019 (ongoing)
Part time volunteering with duties including:
• One to one dog supervising, walking, grooming and entertaining various types of dogs or puppies for owners working long hours, full time or on holidays.
Volunteering at The Artz Centre- December 2020- (cancelled due to covid)
• Volunteering role part time shadowing social media/marketing and journalism teams at the Artz Centre in Skemsdale whilst at university.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|