I am happy to teach anyone from secondary school - college level, so GCSEs to A Levels! I can offer as many lessons per week as the student requires and I will ask each student what areas they are struggling with and would like help with. I am happy to help with reading, essay writing and ways to retain knowledge. My style will adapt to suit each student as everybody learns differently.
I am new to giving tutoring lessons online, however I used to help students from my secondary school out while I was in college. I achieved GCSE English Language A* and English Literature A, as well as A Level English Lit/Lang grade A. I now study Business Studies at university however have a very strong understanding of English still.
A Business Studies undergraduate from Bournemouth University. I have high emotional intelligence and have developed excellent leadership and teamwork skills during my time at university. My first year at university has expanded on my communication skills also. I aim to specialise and then work within Human Resources upon leaving Bournemouth University.
Bournemouth University (2016 – 2020)
BA (Hons) Business Studies. Modules of strength and interest include:
• Developing Management Competencies
• Organisational Behaviour and Ethics
• Business Simulation
These modules have only increased my want to work within Human Resources. The course overall offers me experience in presentations, group work and project management as ways of measuring my performance and knowledge.
Luton Sixth Form College (2014 – 2016)
A Level English Literature / Language – A
A Level History – A
A Level Sociology – B
Lealands High School (2009 – 2014)
9 GCSEs A* - C including English Literature, English Language and Mathematics
Halo Bournemouth (2017 – 2018)
• Serving customers and advising them
• Team work
• Patience and adaptability due to working in a new environment
Debenhams (2014 – 2016), Next (2016), River Island (2015)
• Working towards and reaching a target
• Upselling to customers
• Customer service skills and communication
Go Bowling (2014)
• Telephone communication with customers
• Hospitality skills – making and serving food
• Leadership skills due to hosting birthday parties
• Working with children
• Travelling – I am also interested in international business and would love to travel while working
• Learning about history, as well as keeping up with current affairs
• Fashion, health and beauty – this has been a passion of mine for many years now
References are available upon request.
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking literature lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£13|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£65|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£130|