My teaching method would be through
Negotiating ground rules
Set goals and assessment criteria
Set learning objectives
Set specific behaviour objectives
my class base would be based on how students would learn through my teaching pattern which is pyramidical structure starts from the top 'basic knowledge about he course-> thorough learning->tests-> reviewing and doing the thorough learning again with deeper knowledge
I have got graduated in marketing/ photographer/ writer, I have been teaching math and english lessons since last year. I have a bachelors degree from Middlesex University in Business management and marketing last year in 2019. I have been also learning french for a while
travel charge:- £5/journey
E-mail: (concealed information)
London, United Kingdom (Willing to relocate anywhere)
Mobile Number: -(concealed information)3
LinkedIn profile - (concealed information)
Graduate with 2:2 in Business management with marketing in Middlesex University. I have developed excellent analytical and leadership skills through my degree as well as customer service and communication skills through my job. Keen to secure any role in marketing or business management sector which will provide opportunities for further development and progression.
• A disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
• Confident in busy, fast-paced environments and able to work well with variety of team-dynamics.
• Passionate about new technology and IT sector
• A strong and passionate approach towards sales and building relationships with clients
• Willingness to work in a team oriented, fast-paced atmosphere with the goal of achieving good results
• Self-motivated person and willing to learn new things to increase my knowledge
• An understanding of organizational behavior and structure
• Strong communication skills with clients and management staff
• Scholarly interest with a powerful urge to use my progressed quantitative abilities with vast informational indexes and convincing business challenges
• Knowledge about B2B sales and inside sales
• Self-reliance, initiative and the ability to manage time, projects and resources
• BA Business Management - Middlesex University, London, 2017-2019 – Learned about sales, marketing and human resource management, learned business analysis, strategic management cases. Secured scholarship in 1st year of university.
• School/College – Our Lady of Pillar Convent School, India, 2002-2016- Mainstream of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Finance, Social Science.
• Future Planning - To do some course in IT (Web Developing, Java)
• Sales assistant/marketing assistant- Skechers, Westfield White City- (July 2018- November 2018)
Wembley Outlet - (January 2019- Present)
o Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store. Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded. Developed work ethics and strengthened company’s sales.
o Being responsible for processing cards and cash payments
o Assisting shoppers to find good quality product
o Be involved in stock control and management
• Sales and marketing – Workshop, Camden Town- (October 2017- July 2018)
o Handling customer enquiries and complaints; Taking reservations; Exhibiting leadership ability; Managing financial databases according to sales and profit.
o Handling small events and parties
o Checking back with customer reviews and responding them
• Home Fundraiser- Home fundraising, Swan court- (September 2017- October 2017)
o Face-to-face marketing. Organizing and helping with traditional fundraising activities such as sponsored or promotional events, raffles, house-to-house and street collections.
o Approaching individuals, schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organizations for sponsorship and donations. Worked for the campaigns (outdoors and indoors).
o Spreading more awareness between customers about the charities like guide dogs, British heart foundation and cancer research
• Brand representative– Quantum Acquisitions, North Greenwich-(July 2017 – August 2017)
o Face-to-face marketing. Sales and negotiation abilities; IT skills; Door-to-door sales and product development. Developed constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
o Reporting the sales and profit at the end of the day.
• Receptionist-Thai Spa, Battersea-(May 2017- July 2017)
o Answering and forwarding phone calls; Screening phone calls; Managing team tasks and accomplishing good results. Maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity.
o Putting through sales and/or assisting clients making orders. Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
• Personal Assistant-
Space, Park Royal- (February 2017- June 2017)
o Managing databases and filing systems; Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, managing database and systems.
o Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• Brand ambassador-
She selection, New Delhi- (July 2016-November 2016)
o Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about products/services online effectively (e.g. social media and forums).
o Generating, sharing, and replying to online reviews in a positive and open manner
• Strengthened company’s business, provided good customer services and further implementation of the enterprise, also increased sales by 20% to 35% as a sales assistant in past workplaces.
• Awarded as one of the top seller in the company I’ve worked before.
• Completed three years of experience in marketing and business sector.
• “Achievements are not more or less, aiming to achieve more to become a successful person in Life with hard work and positivity”
• Computer literacy (including MS office, Digital marketing, HTML knowledge)
• Flexible working style and willingness to learn
• Strong organizational skills
• Languages: English, Hindi, Korean(Intermediate), French (Intermediate)
• Performing music/ Listening music
• IT and technology
• Photography / Editing
• Reading Novels/ writing
References available on request.
Negotiable salary expectations with terms and conditions
hindi lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|