I have given lessons to middle school and high school students, ages from 12 to 18. When I encounter a new student, I first overlook the assignment that has been given. Then, I ask the student questions on which problems they would like to work on first or whether they want to overlook the entire assignment. I want to understand the situation and they solve their problem.
I am a college student who is pursuing a degree in Finance. I have taught students approximately about 4 years. Through my extensive math courses in High school to my 3rd year in college, I took Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus. I want to share what I know with others.
Please let me know at least 24 hours in advance for cancellations. Therefore, I can provide the spot for someone else. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Redlands School District
Instructional Paraprofessional II- Special Education
Redlands, CA; October 9, 2018- Present
• Assist teacher with all facets of the classroom.
• Monitor and assist students with daily activities
• Assist in managing student behavior through positive reinforcement strategies.
• Assist in the evaluation of the instruction and the students' progress and problems.
Haven Drive Middle School
Instructional Aide -Title III
Arvin, CA; August 9, 2017- December 15, 2017
• Assist teacher and students on all facets of classroom activities.
• Assist with administrative work such as tests or work assignments.
• Prepared and organized lessons for the ESL students.
• Gave instructional lessons/exercises with small groups.
• Maintain time and effort with all classrooms.
• Assist students in the After-school program on work assignments.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
B.A., Business Administration emphasis in Finance
CPP Study Abroad Program: Hong Kong/Dubai
A.A.T., Business Administration w/ Honors
A.A., Liberal Studies w/ Honors
Arvin High School
Diploma w/ Honors
• Bilingual in English/ Spanish
• Skilled in Mac Applications (Pages, Keynote)
• Skilled in Microsoft Software (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Quick Problem Solver
• Great Communication Skills
Awards and Honors
Graduated from B.C. with honors, Magna Cum Laude.
President’s Scholar Program
Fall 2014 — Fall 2015
Dean’s List (Bakersfield College)
Fall 2014 — Spring 2016
Mathematics Tutor- Algebra I
Arvin, CA; Summer only 2010 & 2013
• Guidance to students who had trouble with math.
• Participated with students when in group activities.
• Graded any necessary papers to assist teacher.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£35||£58|
|10 hours||Not available||£59||£115|