I teach the students with practical knowledge of the subjects and give them real-life examples to understand the concept more clear. I try to cover the whole subject with topic wise and give in-depth knowledge of each topic. My teaching method is a friendly environment and encourages the student to learn with their own pace.
I'm an ACCA qualified Affiliate with having experienced more than 2 years. I have been teaching to Business students in various schools in my hometown for more than one years. Most of the students performed very well in their examinations.
From Jan 2019 - present MSc in International Business University of Hertfordshire
Key Modules: Finance for International Business, International Supply Chain Management, International Business Strategy and Managing in International Business.
From Jan 2012 - Sept 2017 (ACCA) KnS institute of Business Studies, Karachi, Pakistan
Key Modules: Financial Reporting (International) (70), Taxation (United Kingdom) (67), Corporate Reporting (International) (62), Advanced Taxation (United Kingdom) (62), Performance Management (61), Audit and Assurance (International) (58), Advanced Financial Management (55) and Business Analysis (54).
From Aug 2009 - Aug 2011 Superior College of Science Hyderabad, Pakistan
A Grade (77%) Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
From Aug 2007 - Aug 2009 St. Paul’s High School Hyderabad, Pakistan
A-1 Grade (86%) Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
Feb 2018 - Dec 2018 Accountant, United Super Crops, Hyderabad, Pakistan
• Performed accounting functions such as cash flow, income statement and balance sheets preparation and maintenance of accounting and financing jobs, analyzed financial statements, reports and provided financial advice to the senior management of the organization.
• Handled complete books of accounts independently including cash book transaction, bank reconciliation, inventory, and stock-taking and other related duties.
• Preparation of cash allocation and bank reconciliation of the company.
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements & reports.
March 2017 - Dec 2017 Junior Accountant, Junaid Seeds Corporation, Hyderabad Pakistan
• Maintained debt and purchase ledger, raising accounts receivable invoices and preparing invoices for payment.
• Organized and dealt with multiple workloads at the same time.
• Liaised with legal departments, banks, and auditors, processed accounts payables invoices.
June 2016 - Feb 2017 Assistant Accountant, Junaid Seeds Corporation, Hyderabad Pakistan
• Reviewing the accuracy of materials, delivered and correcting prices, coded invoice with correct general ledger account codes and prepared journal entities into the accounting system.
• Coordinated with vendors to resolve issues relating to pricing, delivery, materials and billing errors.
• Prepared reports in Excel from accounting system data, proofread the accuracy and integrity of data.
• Primary contact with customers’ complaints, accountable to resolve complex problems and provide the solution to achieve overall customer satisfaction.
March 2015 - May 2015 Internee, Deloitte, Karachi, Pakistan
• I work as an internee in Financial and Advisory department of Deloitte Pakistan, where I learned about the practical world of the Accountancy and how to perform the tasks in a professional manner within given deadlines.
• Apart from this, I understand the importance of managing the people and social skills which are crucial for career prospects.
Key Competencies and Skills
• Identify the key financial issues in the company and diagnosis with appropriate accounting standards and resolve the matters in the given timeframe.
• I have delivered the presentation to 50+ people in the auditorium in the college and effectively highlight the key aspects of the matter.
• Effectively the contribution in the company decision-making and highlight trends of the market and industry.
• Having sound command on computer skills such as Microsoft Office and accounting software.
• Positively value-add in the organization with a can-do attitude in the working style.
• Have the energy and enthusiasm to carry out and complete projects within the deadline.
• Ability to work as an independent and also can be a team player in the organization.
• Completed a two months course of Advanced Excel level at Abeel School of Accountancy, Karachi, Pakistan.
• Completed an English language course at Pakistan American English Center, Hyderabad, Pakistan.
• Languages can be written and spoken are English, Urdu, and Sindhi.
• Affiliate member of Association Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Excellent! Mukesh has made my course very easy for me. I have been stuck on some topics such as taxation that first seemed so difficult. Mukesh explains everything very clearly and helps me overcome complex topics. I would highly recommend Mukesh as he knows exactly what method of teaching works for you. Thank you!
He has excellent grip on the business subjects and explain the topics with in dept knowledge with logical approach and share his experience to understand in more better way. I have achieved good results in my subject. I highly recommend him to business students folks
Mukesh is a trustworthy tutor because he is very kind and good at explaining things!
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|