I have completed my PGCE at the University of Worcester and specialised in Economics and Business Studies. Prior to that, I did my BA in international Political Economy at the University of Warwick. Before doing my PGCE I was working as a personal tutor in London by helping students to achieve better grades that would enable them enter the University of their Choice.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Economics & Business Studies, Politics, Maths and Religious Studies.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have got BA (Hons) Political Economy University of East London, Postgraduate Dip. International Political Economy University of Warwick and PGCE Economics and Business Studies University of Worcester.
- How much do you charge?
KS3 £20/hr. A level £25/hr. International Baccalaureate £30/hr Undergraduate level £30/hr. £5 off for block of 5 lessons. Travel expenses £5
- Where do you teach?
I teach at the Students' homes or Worcester Library
- When are you available?
Thursdays and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach KS3 level, A Level, International Baccalaureate and Undergraduate level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
AQA, OCR and Edexcel
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I will support my students via emailing services and telephone
- Do you have a personal message for students?
It is not ability but desire that creates success.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have got experience of teaching 14-19 year old up to University level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have a current disclosure certificate
- Where and with whom did you train?
I did my PGCE at University of Worcester in Economics and Business Studies
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes I belong to GTC and NUT
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Most of my students have got admission to Oxford University, Cambridge University, Warwick University, London School of Economics and Exeter University.
• MA Political Economy University of Warwick 2002
• PGCE Economics & Business Studies University of Worcester 2010
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|