My classes are dedicated to University students who are looking to learn as much as possible in the are of Management. My lesson is going through the different theories along with real-life examples and explanations for the student to generate a clear and transparent understanding.
I have obtained two MSC's from leading universities in the UK in the area of Human Resource Management and Business Management along with a professional qualification. I am dedicated to assisting students who are passionate about Management to achieve the desired level of success they are looking for. Together we can achieve excellence.
Online classes duration of 1 hour 20 pounds
Charalambos (Jason) Iasonos
Liasidou 2 Strovolos, Nicosia Cyprus, 2028
(concealed information)9 (concealed information)
Jason’s research interests are in the field of Human Resource Management and Organisational Behavior studies. After completing an MSc In international Human Resource Management, to date, Jason is focused on the psychological contract and Human Resource Management in general.
Queen Mary University of London (2016-2017)
MSc International Human Resource Management CIPD level 7 accreditation - Distinction 75%
Modules Include: Leading Organisational Change, Managing Diversity, Human Resource Management, Comparative Employment Relations, Research Methods, International Reward Management, Management Consulting.
• Established the central importance of professional international human resource management and employment relations to successful and socially responsible business.
• Developed a range of personal skills including presentation, argumentation, evaluation, problem-solving, teamwork and self-appraisal.
Dissertation: The importance of the psychological contract among students. The topic seeks to identify how a positive psychological contract among parties can result to better performance and sustain relationships (78% achieved)
University of Buckingham (2014-2015)
MSc Management in a Service Economy - Merit 66%
Modules Include: Integrated Service Management and Marketing, Service Operations, Managing People and Leadership in Services, Project Management, Financial Information for Business, Managing People Across Cultures.
• In depth-appreciation of the distinctive aspects of managing services.
• Ability to evaluate the main components of service strategy.
• Integrative understanding of the significance of the human element in service organisations and aspects of leadership.
• Provided the ability to create and deliver reliable customer-centered service.
Dissertation: Examined Service Failure and Service Recovery in the banking industry. Identified the causes of service failure and the common actions taken to redress the failure to ensure customer satisfaction (top 1% in academia site)
Prize Award: V S Mahesh memorial prize for the MSc Service Management student who has shown most commitment to service excellence and achieved their full potential.
University of Buckingham (2012-2014)
BA Business and Management (Hons),
Modules Include: Business Operations, International Business, Consumer Behavior, Supply Chain, Economic Environment of Business, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Management, Business Ethics, International Marketing.
• Developed skills in solving business problems that are transferable organisationally and internationally across business environments.
• In-depth understanding of the various external driving forces for change and the internal responses necessary for a business to survive in the competitive marketplace.
The English Centre (2017)
• Supervised students in IELTS exams.
• Deliver tailored teaching activities to students on either a one-to-one basis or in a small group of five.
• Sells a variety of technological accessories and gadgets.
• Client relationship building: responsible for sales and engagement with clients in providing the best service experience.
• Customer service & communication: answer customer queries about the different products I offer.
Cyprus Co-Operative Bank - Intern (2013-2014)
• Improved communication skills when liaising with colleagues at other branches and head office and dealing with customers.
• Perform under pressure and problem solving: continually analyse ways of making processes more efficient in order to provide the best possible service for customers.
• Regularly recorded and analysed feedback forms to produce reports and presented to the senior management team.
M.Iasonos Mastic Asphalt- roofing insulation limited (2012)
Trainee at operations
• Responsible for the aspects of operations and production line within the company. I was responsible to oversee the production of mastic asphalt and to increase efficiency by utilizing resources.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Coaching Assistant: organising daily training schedules, motivating encouraging a squad of eight athletes.
• Compulsory Military Service Cyprus Army: served the rank of Special forces-commando during 2009-2011.
Researcher representative partner: ‘Athena Swan Partnership Group’
• Athena Swan is a national badge of recognition of universities who demonstrate a commitment to advancing gender equality for men and women.
• Responsible to understand the conditions for underlying biases or inequalities through analysing quantitative and qualitative data, suggesting changes to address any identified biases.
• Displayed analytical skills and abilities to contribute to a research project with actionable professional outcomes, recognised by a nationally respected professional body.
Workshop: Managing Diversity workshop on 'Women on Boards'
• Examined gender diversity on corporate boards, aiming to understand what causes women's under-representation on boards and in senior positions.
• In-depth understanding of demographic trends, change actors and mechanisms, and legal frameworks related to women on boards across various countries.
SKILLS and INTERESTS
IT: Microsoft word/Excel/PowerPoint/NVIVO
Languages: Greek (native), English (fluent)
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking management and organization lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|