I am a classical flautist from Scotland studying at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I am passionate about all aspects of teaching, with special emphasis on posture, health and creativity.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Classical flute, piccolo, recorder and piano.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
ABRSM Grade 8 in classical flute and piano. Studying for a BMus in classical flute at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- How much do you charge?
£30 (I do not usually charge travel fees.)
- Where do you teach?
I will teach wherever is most convenient for the pupil, and I am willing to travel up to an hour away from where I live/ study.
- When are you available?
Currently I am free to teach at weekends and after school, most days.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages/levels/abilities up to and beyond ABRSM diploma standard.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
All ABRSM and Trinity exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching piano for approximately 6 years and flute for approximately 4 years and have experience in preparing students for ABRSM and Trinity exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Guildhall School of Music and Drama with Philippa Davies, Sarah Newbold and Christopher Green.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently have four piano students and two flute students. All are within the range of ABRSM/ Trinity grades 3 to 8.
• BMus (hons)
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|