- French tutoring at GCSE, secondary or primary school level.
- Peer-to-peer approach to teaching.
- Friendly, approachable and understanding of individual needs.
- Adaptable to different learning needs, flexible teaching style.
- Can teach from scratch or work on specific areas that need work, it is up to you!
- Online or face-to-face tutoring offered.
- 5 years' tutoring experience helping students to GCSEs in French.
- Excellent track record - all my students have achieved their target grade and many higher. All my students have achieved grade B (or equivalent) or higher.
- Experience teaching students of all abilities, from beginner and intermediate to advanced.
Cardiff University: Currently a second-year student studying for a BSc in Human Geography.
Human Biology A*
English Language A*
Human Biology A*
A-Levels: award from local MP in recognition of high achievement: A-level exam results in top 2% at my college.
BSc: award for being one of the highest achieving students in the School of Geography at the end of the first year of my degree (in the top five out of 150 students).
I know Juliet from school. She tutored me in French at GCSE level (when she was studying it herself at A - level) and I honestly could not have achieved my A grade without her help. She was very patient with me, dedicated, and believed in me the whole time. I fell in love with French after she helped me. I'd recommend Juliet to anyone in an instant!
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geographical history lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geopolitics lessons for all!
Taking citizenship lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£16|