My teaching method is quite different than what we see regularly in the market. Less of book and more on practical I believe. I act as an interface between a normal college goer to a successful professional individual. I use the latest forms of professional grooming to any individual who enrolls in my class.
I am an I.T. Engineer. I have a professional experience of 16 years working in India and UK. In my professional tenure I have been associated with top fortune 500 companies from where I have gathered the rich experience on how to develop as a successful entity. I also conducted lectures on career and professional grooming in India and UK.
1. Interview Grooming - 20 hours - Rs.18,000/-
2. Confidence Grooming - 10 hours - Rs.9,000/-
3. Career Building - 10 hours - Rs.9,000/-
ARUP KUMAR MAITRA
Achievement-driven professional, seeking senior level assignments in Service Management/ Service Delivery / Operations with a leading organization of high repute preferably in IT sector
A result oriented professional with 15 years of experience in
Delivery Management Incident / Problem Management Operations Management
Process Enhancement Change Management Risk Management
Client Relationship Management SLA Management Team Management
Asset Management Vendor & Supply Chain Management Configuration Management
Resource Unit Billing Transition Management HR operations
HR Talent Acquisition
Successful ITIL certified IBM manager, capable of developing and managing high performing teams. A personal aspiration to develop and deliver positive outcomes for client’s success.
Overall with 15+ years of relevant experience working in a mission critical IT infrastructure environment, responsible for overall IT service delivery of the teams. Extensive hands on experience in the field of Account / IT Operations delivery, People Management, Program/Project Management, Service Management, Risk Management and Delivery Management.
• Forward-focused Service Delivery Manager with expertise in concepts of end-to-end project planning and implementation from scope management, to activity sequencing and effort & cost estimation to quality management in line with international guidelines and norms:
o Meeting deadlines without compromising quality norms and adhering to SLA
o Managing incident management process for all incidents reported and developing management information for incidents and problems
• Adept at mapping client’s requirements, custom designing solutions & troubleshooting for complex information systems management; acting as an escalation gate to resolve critical issues of the team members.
• Possess good client servicing, communication and people management skills
• Proficient in spearheading overall customer operations and facilitated timely service delivery as per defined SLAs
• Ensuring that the goals of the Incident Management/Problem Management/Change Management processes are achieved, restoring normal service as soon as possible based on customer perspective and within defined SLA
• Developing functional specification and technical design documents
• Carrying out the Requirement Analysis, Database Design and checking & creating SOX Articles
• Providing high-end technical support on systems, managing incidents and ensuring high end-user satisfaction levels through solution of their problems.
• Managing design & implementation of problems and conflicts; suggesting improvement in the operations and processes to make the system fool proof.
• Mapping client’s requirements, identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize CSAT levels
• Leading, mentoring & monitoring performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets
Since Apr’19 - as Deputy General Manager at BMW Industries Limited, Kolkata
• Responsible for:
o Administer everyday working of delivery and prepare various strategies for business.
o Monitor and recommend amends for all company operation manual and ensure compliance to all departments and government regulations.
o Design all departmental targets and evaluate all staff performance at various meetings, develop and implement an efficient staff training programs as per requirement.
o Administer everyday operations for organization and provide support to all operation projects and supervise working of all multifunctional project teams and manage all administrative activities.
o Monitor all projects and prepare schedule of all work within required time frame and coordinate with resource managers and supervisors to evaluate all approvals.
o Assist all customers to formulate all policies and plan all managerial activities for services and ensure smooth functioning of all organization.
o Coordinate with Marketing and Technology teams to leverage branding, partnerships and software to help drive growth and conversions.
o Monitors the regular HR operation which includes the day to day activities and monthly salary function.
o Monitors the HR talent acquisition for any recruitment related activities that is functioned in the organization.
o Provide leadership and direction to Delivery teams
Since Jan’14 - Apr’ 19 as Integrated Service Manager in IBM India Pvt. Ltd in Lloyds Bank, red zone critical banking account.
Worked in United Kingdom for the transition of 3 other business accounts (Hutchison 3G, Jaguar & Landrover and Broad ridge Financial Services)
As Integrated Service Manager / Service Delivery Manager Leader
• Responsible for:
o Be single point of contact for delivery and be the advocate between Service Delivery and the Customer
o Provide leadership and direction to Delivery teams
o Handle Operational Issues related to delivery center
o Provide technical support and participate in the Change Control Board and/or change control process
o Drive/participate and coordinate crisis management
o Ensure continuous communication & coordination with client in the event of a high focus incident/ major incident along with ensuring seamless communications between customer & the technical resolver groups
o Participate in response to RFS's on behalf of the delivery organization
o Participate in account plan/strategy
o As directed by the Project Executive drive/manage subcontractors/ third party providers
o Working on Escalated tickets thoroughly examining and presenting back to the customer with the relevant data.
o Drive/ manage service quality, performance - own service quality for service provided by the delivery organization
o Monitors service-delivery performance with established governance
o Plans, facilitates & coordinates service improvement measures (SIPs)
o Participate in technical proposal preparation and submit to Global DPE/Sr DPE/Customer for review and approval
• Delivering presentations on:
o Understand client requirements, business opportunity identification, guidance, support and closure
o Own service quality for service provided by the delivery organization
o Ensure continuous communication & coordination with client
o Drives productivity in coordination with service lines
o Device action plan based on CSAT report
o Ensure positive client satisfaction and client relationship is maintained for service delivery
o Monthly statistics are presented to the senior account management putting across the highlights and lowlights of the account.
o Quarterly presentation of account in accordance with the highlights, lowlights, achievements and initiatives on specific area.
o Half yearly trend analysis on repeat incidents along with break fix or resolution are shared with the Senior Management.
o Weekly demonstration of KPI.
Accountable on performance of Incident Management team /Problem Management team.
• Responsible to keep all documents updated in accordance to the audit which happens every half yearly.
• Handling the Problem Management Team to check on PIR submission on significant severity 1 incident or major incident and submitting an 8D format with the relevant RCA details to the customer.
• Keeping track of KEDB to make sure all severity 1 and major incidents are incorporated to it along with the resolution summary.
• Holds the merit of being a part of the first batch to go live on Client First Model.
• Successfully met all the statistics every time.
• Distinction of receiving the:
o Blue Thanks award for Q3 FY 2014 for enhancing the process documentation.
o Star of the Month Award for Sep’15 to resolve a major incident which had a huge significant impact to the business.
o Best Performer Award for the month of October 2014.
Aug'08 – Nov’13 DELL Services, Bangalore
Aug'08-Feb’09: Technical Support Expert at DELL International Services, Bangalore
Feb’09-Nov’13: End-to-End Lead – Client Tech Support Specialist (Incident Management) at DELL Services ( Dell Perot System India Ltd ) Bangalore
Key Result Areas:
As End-to-End Specialist (Incident Management)
• Responsible for:
o Contacting the Support Staff if the ticket has not been acknowledged with the given time
o Escalating tickets are examined by the end-to-end team members on the Dignity Health documentation parameters
• Delivering presentations on:
o Monthly basis for the Site Directors of the specific area with all the updates and monthly data for the specific facility
o Quarterly basis to the Area Directors and Clients with all the updates and data for the specific area
o Re-assigning the analysis performed by the end-to-end team where the assignee group counter is greater than 1
o Running a macro to identify the missed FCR opportunities
• Accountable for the following-up the tickets where the customer has called in the Helpdesk multiple times on an open Incident Management Ticket
• Handling the Incident Management Team to follow up with Queue Manager or assignee individual to check to seek an update on the ticket
• Keeping track of suspended ticket with the Queue Managers/Assignee Individual as applicable for the proper use of suspend against defined guidelines provisioned by service management
• Ensuring the publishing of dash board with findings on a monthly basis
• Preparing the re-assignment analysis report on a monthly basis to SD operations and findings are used in for TNI
• Giving feedback to the Associate’s/Team Leads for any miss routed tickets or any Miss FCR opportunities
• Functioning with the Service Management Team and providing synopsis of the negative CSAT call and also additional comments from the customer
• Looking after the escalations for all Site Directors /Area Directors sent through E-Mail or by phone
• Supervising the Helpdesk Escalation Mailbox and replying to all escalations sent by the assignee groups
• Holds the merit of being a part of the first batch to go live on calls for CHW process
• Successfully met all the statistics every time
• Distinction of receiving the:
o On the Spot Award for Q2 FY 2013 for enhancing the documentation scores of the complete process
o Star of the Month Award for Feb’11
o Customer Appreciation Award for the month of May-Oct’11
o Agent of the Month for the month of October’10 and Feb’11
o Best Performer Award for the months of October to Dec’10
o Star of the Month for best ATT% for October’10
o “Spot Award” for providing excellent service in 2009
• Recorded achievement in resolving the Client's queries in minimum time (from 3 days to few hours)
• Effectively negotiated with the client's site Director and saved huge money for the organization of worth 40,000 dollars
As Senior Technical Support Expert
• Looked after the Technical Support Agents in DELL Desktop & Portables queue
• Organized the Process Training for the Tenured Technicians of the floor
Jan’06-Dec’07 Sutherland Global Services, Chennai as Functional Specialist
Key Result Areas:
• Looked after the Research Department of Windows XP in Microsoft Process
• Supervised the 2nd Level Technical Team related to the entire process for 12 months
• Led couple of teams in the absence of the Project Manager
o Research and provided solutions to new upcoming issues to the Research Team
o Training for the New Hired Batches
o Seminars on Windows XP & Vista Operating System, Internet Explorer 7 Browser, PC Safety Virus Department and Windows Live One Care and the extensive Firewall cum Anti-Virus from Microsoft
• Actively prepared fortnightly presentation for the Clients by doing in-depth analysis of calls received on new products which would help them in developing better products in future
• Successfully re-structured the escalation procedure suggested by the client that helped in streamlining & reduced the number of cases escalated to the client
• Effectively initiated performance enhancement plan for non-performing employees
• Holds the merit of:
o Updating the knowledgebase by delivering documentation of certain issues to the clients
o Rectifying the database of errors and upgrading the database for new issues
o Coordinating with the clients directly on day-to-day-basis regarding technical issues
o Being a part of the training process of the new data base
• Actively served as Training Agent on the floor on the Remote Desktop Tool
• Significantly contributed towards the organizing of workshops for the supervisors on the floor
May’04-Aug’05 CLi3L e-Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore as Technical Support Executive
2004 BE (Information Technology) from BUIE, Bankura, Burdwan University with 70% marks.
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certified Professional.
• ITIL V3 Intermediate OSA Certified Professional.
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt Project.
Operating System: Microsoft 98, ME, XP & Vista and Apple MAC 10.3
Browser: Internet Explorer 7
Anti-Virus: Windows Live One Care
ISP: American Online
Hardware: DELL Desktop and Portables
Date of Birth: 1st September, 1980
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali and Tamil.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
• Actively participated in Blood Donation Camps and Charity work in Anganwadi by collecting food & money for underprivileged Children
With DELL Services, Bangalore
Title: Resolver Group Customer Satisfaction Score Enhancement
Duration: 3 Months
Description: The project aimed at improving Second Level/Resolver Group CSAT Scores (The Service Desk FCR scores were much better than Level 2 scores). Analyzed negative CSAT’s received from customers for tickets assigned to resolver group.
Outcome: A detailed analysis was submitted to resolver Group Manager on the shortfalls recorded post this project that really helped to improve the overall customer satisfaction scores on tickets assigned to resolver groups.
• Called Customers/Supervisors who took the CSAT surveys
Title: Missed FCR Opportunities for Remote Resolution Team
Duration: 2 Months
Description: The Remote Resolution Team was closing a lot of escalated tickets since they were unable to establish contacts with the end users. During this project analyzed the quarterly tickets handled by Remote Resolution Team and found root cause of this problem that was adversely affecting customer experience.
• The outcome of the project was as follows:
o A lot of tickets were wrongly escalated to RRS team without customer working hours, etc.
o Feedback conveyed to all Technicians at the service desk to properly document ticket logs so RRS team can be equipped with the required details
o 50% of the tickets were missed FCR opportunities for the service desk
o Agents were counselled and saw a great deal of improvement in this area and increased customer satisfaction
Title: Shift-Left Activity/Opportunities for Remote Resolution Team and the Local FSO Team
Duration: 3 Months
Description: The main purpose of the project was to identify First Call Resolution items that were currently being dispatched as a ticket to the Remote Resolution Team and the Local Field Support Team. Proper tools and training required was tested and cascaded to the team.
Outcome: Increased FCR greater CSAT Scores and the Remote Resolution Team and Local FSO Team got more time to work on higher impact issues.
Title: Word Forge/Knowledge Database Cleanup
Duration: 1 Month
Objective: Keep the Knowledgebase refreshed and up to date
Team Members: 12
Frequency: Each Quarter
Description: The main objective of the projects was to check for duplicate KBA/ FAQ articles and prepared for deletion and checked the KBA / FAQ articles for any update or if it is still valid. The number of Articles and FAQ’s analyzed during this project was 100.
Outcome: Updated and Healthy Knowledgebase.
Title: VIP calls/CSAT Score Enhancement
Duration: 3 months
Frequency: Permanent Change Affective Aug 2012.
Description: The project aimed at setting the priority to calls from VIP Users and enhancing the CE Scores and Quicker Resolutions. During this project implemented a hidden option on the IVR for VIP users. Scheduled tenured and well-seasoned associates to handle VIP Calls and provide resolution.
Outcome: Achieved enhancement in CSAT Scores for VIP callers and also some impact on the NPS scores
Initiatives for Dell Perot System:
• Attained number of call monitoring and scores for the team
• Generated the:
o ATT reports on daily basis for the complete CHW process
o FCR report for the entire team on a daily basis so that the team was updated with his/her statistics
• Carried out Root Cause Analysis for Negative Surveys
• Imparted support to the associates with Technical Resolution on calls
• Involved in the Change Calls to understand the process
• Provided training to the team members on creating reports needed to move on to the next levels
• Led the Team Documentation Project for the process and raised the scores from 2.4 to 2.90 (out of 3)
• Introduced the Mentorship Program for all the new associates
With CLi3L e-Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
Web Designing: DSQ Software Ltd.
Technology /Tools: .NET Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server 2000
Duration: 1 month
Team Size: 4
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP and Apple MAC 10.3
• ISP: American Online
Description: The main purpose of the project was to was develop Web-Designing for DSQ Software Ltd., in order to analyze and keep a track of all the employees who were logging in and logging out from their respective shifts in different departments.
• Administered the Quality Team of AOL Dial-up
• Organized training for the New Hired Trainees on the floor
• Interacted on call with the Clients in discussing critical issues and its work around solutions.
• Acted as a member of the Broadband Quality Team
• Served as a part of the CSAT Driving Team
• Handled the project estimation
• Developed the:
o Functional specification and technical design document
o GUI (User Control & aspx pages)
o Middle Tier and Data Access Layer
• Managed the project resource allocation and requirements Module
• Managed the Database Design
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|