I make difficult concepts easy to grasp with my teaching style and experience of teaching both gifted and talented and special educational needs. Anyone can achieve the grade they want with hard work and the right support.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
A level Chemistry
GCSE Science, Chemistry, Biology and Physics
Access to Higher Education Biology and Chemistry, UCAS Personal Statement Support
KS3 Science and Mathematics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Educated to degree level, with Postgraduate Certificate in Education - Science. Obtained fron University of Portsmouth
- How much do you charge?
A level £30 p/h
GCSE £28 p/h
- Where do you teach?
I live in the PO8 postcode region and will travel up to 6 miles from this address. Extra travel can be arranged but will incur additional costs. Students are welcome to attend my home in Waterlooville.
- When are you available?
Available at various times during the week, evenings and weekends. Please contact me for details.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Anyone of any age wanting to further their knowledge and understanding of science.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A levels, GCSE, Access, University entrance exams
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Let me enable you to achieve your potential.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Experience working within Higher Education College, Secondary School and Special Educational Needs School. I have taught students from age 10 to age 52 and can relate to all groups and generations.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Up to date enhanced disclosure held.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Royal Society of Chemistry
• BSc Biomedical Science
• PGCE Science
• Enhanced Disclosure
• Royal Society of Chemistry
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£28||£28||Not available|