I am a very experienced physics and maths teacher. I have also taught engineering units for vocational courses extensively. I have excellent success rates.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Physics, Maths and Engineering.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc in Physics and PGCE.
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in E1 or North London. I do not drive so near home (E1) or work (N15). I do most of my tuition online. Students find it very easy as they do not have to travel and everything that is learned in the lesson is easily saved. With the free software that I use the student has full interaction.
- When are you available?
Evenings 6.30 pm on or weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
14 and up.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, IGCSE, A level, BTEC , ACCESS, HNC/ HND.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype and elluminate[ a free online , two way interactive whiteboard]
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I like to explain new topics using lots of worked examples and then we practise together. I aim to make learning as accesible to you as possible. I am open with my students and feel that with comments and feedback I can tailor the learning experience to the individual.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Academic and vocational. GCSE , IGCSE, A levels, BTEC (all levels) ACCESS science and engineering. Teaching short courses for exam preparation as well as assignment writing.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
IfL and IoP.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I teach across all levels currently. my students are at varying stages of academic ability and benefit from my vast experience teaching across all levels.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|