I am an enthusiastic teacher of both piano and cello and welcome students of all ages.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano and Cello
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BMus and MMus from the RSAMD (now Royal Conservatoire of Scotland) and an MLitt from the University of St Andrews.
- How much do you charge?
Most lessons are half an hour which equals £13 per lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home in Dunfermline, Fife
- When are you available?
Monday to Friday
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I am very experienced in preparing students for the ABRSM exams but of course some students do not wish to take exams, and that's fine!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I used to teach cello in Glasgow at both St Aloysius' College and The Glasgow Academy. Nowadays I teach extensively at home in Dunfermline.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£26||£26||Not available|