I am available to teach cello in Elgin.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Cello and Piano
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at the RSAMD where I gained a BMus(Performance) degree and also a MMus(Performance).
- How much do you charge?
I charge £15 for 30 mins and £30 for 60 mins.
- Where do you teach?
At my house in Elgin.
- When are you available?
I am available Saturday mornings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for ABRSM exams and entry to music college
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you are interested in learning the cello or piano please send me an email and we can discuss it further. Look forward to hearing from you.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 12 years teaching experience. I am currently employed by Aberdeenshire Council, teaching in numerous schools. I have performance experience with Scottish Ensemble and I play regularly with Aberdeen Sinfonietta.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an Enhanced Disclosure Scotland certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
My first teacher was John Mustard. When I studied at the RSAMD, my tutors were Robert Irvine, Roodie De Groote and David O`Connell
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|