I am currently in my third year of study at the Royal College of Music. I am keen to give private lessons to students of any age!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the cello.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at the Purcell School and finished with an A* in Music and C in English A level.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I live in Barnes, and would prefer to travel to give lessons! I am happy to travel to anywhere in South West and West London.
- When are you available?
I am available any time during the week, and this can be discussed.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach any age and any level/grade.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I am able to prepare my students for any ABRSM exam, or any school exam.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taken and participated in many musical outreach projects, which involved conducting interactive workshops, working one to one with a child to then perform in front of their peers for the first time. I also put together two children's shows with my colleagues.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I do not have one.
- Where and with whom did you train?
At the Purcell School of Music, I studied with Alexander Boyarsky. Now at the Royal College of Music, with Thomas Carroll.
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|