I am an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated musician. I’m passionate about passing on the invaluable tuition I received as a student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach cello to all ages and levels. I offer practise supervision.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BMus (Hons) from Trinity College of Music, London and an MA in performance from the Royal Academy of Music. I am a member of Southbank Sinfonia 2013.
- How much do you charge?
My rates are £40 per hour, £30 for 45 minutes and £20 for 30 minutes. I am very happy to teach at a student’s house but travel expenses would need to be included. Please contact me for more details.
- Where do you teach?
I am happy to teach in most areas of London.
- When are you available?
I can teach most evenings during the week and at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare my students ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall exams as well as Diplomas.
- What kind of experience do you have?
My past teaching includes All Hallows School, Surrey and St Nicholas’ School, Hampshire. I currently teach at the Blackheath Conservatoire. I have experience teaching individual and group lessons to all levels and ages. I have also led workshops in London and Surrey and have been an orchestral tutor on Gatton Music Course, Surrey.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied with Natalia Pavlutskaya at Trinity College of Music and Felix Schmidt at the Royal Academy of Music. I have also had lessons from Hannah Roberts.
• BMus (Hons) Trinity College of Music, London
• MA Royal Academy of Music, London
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|