- Hourly rate £15
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
S - Central Birmingham - Maths
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
I believe every child deserves the best start in life. If you feel the same contact me now.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
As above and others. Please contact me and enquire.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- How much do you charge?
Rates as above.
- Where do you teach?
Student's home, alternative locations determined by students' parents, as well as online.
- When are you available?
From 9am-10pm, Monday-Satuday, all year round.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages. No restriction
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
As above & more.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use Skype, AOL, MSN, and various other means with my Headset and WebCam.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Study hard, to the very best of your abilities.
If I can be of any help help at all, I am here for you.
- School science
- What kind of experience do you have?
Well over 10 years home tutoring experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I feel I am making a significant amout of difference to their studies, and hence their progress speaks for itself.
- 5h: £75
- 10h: £150