My teaching method is based on several key steps:
1) Intuitive introduction with real life examples of the topic to be covered.
2) Theory foundations.
3) Theory applications with simple pen and paper exercises.
4) Optional: more complex real life examples using simple introductory coding (Python and R).
Introduction of coding at point 4) is optional for the student but I think it helps to introduce the student to the future demands of the job market.
I am a professional CFA-qualified investor with experience training high school students and young professionals.
* I have a total of 10 years teaching and mentoring experience.
* Experience teaching on one-to-one lessons as well as groups of four students.
* My students normally appreciate my degree of commitment with them.
Perfect! Carlos is a great tutor. Extremely qualified and has a deep understanding of the subject. He brings things to life through case studies and real like examples he has worked on which makes everything that much more interesting.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
I provided intensive training on Corporate Finance Modelling and Accounting to Theo. Theo was extremely keen to learn the foundations of accounting analysis, financial statement analysis and excel-based financial modelling. Lessons took place in his home and I really enjoyed my time there as Theo is an excellent host. Everything related with payments and lesson day appointments was also very smooth and flawless and I didn't have any kind of issues.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|