My teaching method is based on several key steps:
1) Intuitive introduction with real life examples of the topic to be covered.
2) Theory foundations.
3) Theory applications with short exercises.
4) Optional: more complex real life examples using coding.
I like to bridge the gap between theory and practise.
I am a professional CFA-qualified investor with experience training high school students and young professionals.
* I have a total of 10 years teaching and mentoring experience.
* Experience teaching on one-to-one lessons as well as groups of four students.
* My students normally appreciate my degree of commitment with them.
computer programming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest python lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, visual basic lessons for all!
Taking postgresql lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|