Have taught Accountant in Business, Business & Corporate Law, Strategic Management, Leadership, Change Management, Transformational Leadership, Financial Accounting, Ethics & Governance.
Consistently 96% or above results, well above Global pass rates.
Consistently 90% or above student feedback.
Prefer to have an engaging classroom full of discussions.
MBA Judge Business School University of Cambridge
Certified Chartered Accountant
BSc (Hons.) Applied Accounting
Relevant industry experience as worked as CEO of a large organisation. Founder of many startups. Have led 290 people across multiple locations. Founder of multiple successful startups, support other startups.
2018 – Now Co-Founder at Zamir Consultants/Accountants (UK)
Accounting public practice that specialises in supporting start-ups grow — Building long-term sustainable relationships with like-minded individuals and organisations within Greater Manchester.
• Strengthened financial decision making for 25 entrepreneurs
• Doubled start-up success rate compared to the national average for clients
• Generated operating profits within the first 8 months of trading
• Pioneered success by working with collaborators, networking and marketing campaigns
2016 – 2018 Chief Executive Officer / Project Manager at Glocal EduProject Pvt Ltd (PAK)
This start-up was a project of a Swedish Education provider to establish international schools across South Asia. The first one was opened in 2018 with a $5M budget.
• Awarded ‘Best Performing CEO’s 2018’ by CEO Club
• Successfully headed and launched this $5M Project education project, exceeding shareholder expectations
• Negotiated complex acquisition contracts and leases, established a supply chain for this start-up and generated Savings of $100K
• Delivered a state-of-the-art $1M school building, ground up
• Onboarded and managed the staffing process of over 35 leaders, teachers and administrative staff members
• Collaborated with government departments to meet regulatory requirements. Facilitated workshops and multiple key stakeholder sessions
2011 – 2016 Chief Operating Officer / Director / Principal / Lecturer at FGS Eduventures Pvt Ltd (PAK)
Established in 1979, operating five independent schools and two sixth form colleges. Reported directly to the BoD and led 290 staff members with 35 direct reports across 7 locations.
• Increased Revenue by 170% and Profit by 190% over 5-years
• Achieved company growth by opening 6 New Branches in 3 years
• Fiscal oversight and management of $12M Annual Budget
• Shaped the marketing strategy, positioning and branding led to an increased Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer retention of 97%
• Reduced Staff Turnover by 4%, introduced transparent and points-based appraisal policy
• Guided digital change by heading design, development and implementation of a bespoke education management software (EMS)
• Secured compliance to accounting standards, reduced insurance premium by 11%
2010 – 2011 Head of Internal Audit / Business Development Manager / Lecturer at SKANS (PAK)
SKANS specialises in accountancy and finance qualifications with 9 branches across the country. Reported to the CEO and was responsible for developing internal controls, managing change and process optimisation.
• Spearheaded Quality Assurance Training, tracked 96% positive feedback 30,000 Students
I have known Taha since 2007. He is a thorough professional who achieves tremendous results. Teaching is his passion and he enjoys supporting students excel.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking management and organization lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|