My methodology is based on exercises. Usually i follow the theory with differents examples and showing the easiest way to understand the subject. It is important to understand the problem from the student and then it become easier to work on it.
I am chemical engineer graduated in Brazil, UNIFESP, one of the best in Latin America. I had been teaching for 1 year before come to Europe.i had many students who were happy after great results after my tips. My lessons are directly to students with learning difficulties.
I am a multilingual professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and with over 3 years’ experience in research and development. Leadership and responsibility working as a team, capable of taking initiative and willing to learn.
Engineering Manufacturing Technician
Nov 2019 – Currently
Guided Ultrasonic LTD
Customer Service Representative – Team Leader
July 2017 – Nov 2019
MBCC foods Costa Coffee
• Coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behaviour;
• Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues;
• Responsible for ordering and delivering supplies for new products.
Tutor of Chemistry, Physics and Maths
October 2015 – September 2016
• Responsible for preparing and teaching private tutoring sessions for high school and elementary students with learning difficulties;
• I developed a method that helped students to improve their skills.
October 2016 – February 2018
IBAT College – Dublin
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering (NFQ Level 8)
March 2010 – December 2015
Federal University of São Paulo UNIFESP – SP
Portuguese - Native | English - Fluent | Spanish – Advanced | Italian – Intermediate
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|