My teaching style is usually very practical and tailored to individual's attention. I enjoy communicating and sharing my knowledge with others using my engineering and business experience. I live in Nottingham so I can come over and have a face to face visit and short demo if needed.
I am a recent Chemical Engineering graduate from University of Nottingham, with about 1 year of professional experience as Business Analyst in multinational company. I have a passion for Mathematic, Physics and Chemistry which I would like to teach others.
I am an innovative and driven chemical engineering graduate from University of Nottingham. During my one year industrial placement at Nestle I was able to deliver strong work process improvements which help improve efficiency and performance of the business. Managing my education workload together with part time job has helped me to perform well under pressure. I am looking forward to share my experience and knowledge of science with the potential students.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM NOTTINGHAM, UK
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering with one year industrial placement. Sept 2014 – Present
● Anticipate to graduate with 2:1 or better in Sept 2018.
● Modules Included: Fluid Mechanics, Separation Process, Heat Mass Transfer,
Thermodynamics, Process Simulation, Plant Design, Particle Mechanics, and Project
● Awarded £4600 in scholarship by Nottingham University as high achiever international
● Learnt innovative approaches for cost reduction while working on final year design project.
● Developed succinct report writing skills while preparing projects and lab-reports
● Prioritising competing demands at busy times by setting myself achievable goals.
● Developed profound interest in Economical Analysis, HAZID and HAZOP while working
on my final year design project.
● Developed precision and accuracy while performing laboratory experimentations.
GCE A LEVELS – UCAS Points 240 KARACHI, PAKISTAN
● Maths (A*), Physics (A), Chemistry (A) and Business (B) 2012 – 2014
● Awarded 100% Scholarship for A-Level based on outstanding performance in O Levels
GCE O LEVELS
● 2A*, 5A, 4B and 1C
Business Solution Placement Analyst
KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2012– 2014
Jun 2016 – Aug 2017
● Responsible to provide IT based support to the business; upkeep of cloud based application and ensure system compliance at all times.
● Successfully delivered a project to upgrade SAP implementation in HR. Coordinated all resources and managed stakeholder expectation. Led the management of change process and delivered all targets in as per schedule. Launch went smooth and minor issues after Go-Live were promptly resolved. Formally recognise by the management team on behaviour to “compete and connect” through various stages of the project.
● Worked on Data Cleansing project, managed to update records for Nestle Contractors, which reduced the security risk. Also managed to eliminate the Nestle Leavers record which saved the unnecessary cost to the business.
CALL CENTER AGENT NOTTINGHAM, UK
International Call Centre Agent, Unitemp Apr 2015 - Mar 2015
● Welcomed prospective students at Nottingham University advising them about the life and culture in Nottingham.
● Students and Parents were pleased with the guidance and suggestions given to them.
● Learned time management skills by managing studies and part time work simultaneously.
● Able to convince customers and colleagues by logical reasoning.
Inbound Call Centre Agent, Prolog LTD Nov 2014 – Dec 2014
● Helped clients make purchase decision for Christmas gifts by explaining pros and cons of each products.
● Learned the balance to provide excellent customer services whilst maximising revenues.
● Learned to work under pressure to meet individual as well as team targets.
● Able to motivate other team members and improve the overall team performance.
SAIMA PACKAGING KARACHI, PAKISTAN
Summer Placement as Production Analyst May 2014 – Jul 204
● Analysed inventory wastage in packaging department and develop solution to reduce operating expense
● Implemented FIFO (First in First out) stocking techniques at packing department which helped reduced wastage by 20%.
● Elected as president of Indoor Sport Society during A Levels. Organised several sports tournaments and led Beacon House team to 2n d position in regional competitions.
● Elected as treasurer of Pakistan society and Nottingham University. Managed financial banks by ensuring all membership fees and charity fund collected in time and prudent spend on events.
● Elected as a Class Representative during final year of school. Helped liaise important concerns raised by students and help improve student satisfaction level.
● Keen badminton player and member of Badminton society and Nottingham University. Looking to qualify for inter university competition to be held in Feb 2018.
● Travelling to new and appealing places; learning new life style; and adapting to changing conditions.
● Holds a UK Driving License with access to personal car for commuting.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£19||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£18||Not available|